Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Quanon obeyed his Master . While waiting for the expected guest for his Lord , he installed the Ankarres Sapphire intoone of his Lightsabers .

Then he practised his duelling skill , flexing his muscles , to give the most warming welcom possible . Looking around the throne-room , Quanon wondered what would be the best hiding place to launch the attack . The grand throne itself was an ideal place . Darth Quanon took place upon the throne , wrapped a black mantel around him and a hood that covered most of his face in shadow .

This would be a true supprise !

realizing that skywalker, was not as strong as he had thought, Darth Randus decided to abandon his new sith identity, and follow his old master, if he was willing of course. He decided that he was going to contact his old master and see if he was willing to teach him again...

Randus reached out with the force to find N'Dul with the force and said to him ::you were right about skywalker, i have found out much that you will like to hear, but i will only tell you will take me as your apprentice again.::

((Well, do something with Anakin... so the story makes sense and he's not left yelling those words to his troops forever... And Anakin's history can't just be erased either. People are going to remember him as Emperor, so if you go all Jedi, I suggest another character. :xp: Dang, your habit of writing consecutive periods is starting to affect me.))

((Hehe.... but I can't use another character...... there is a reason Ani is going complete Jedi.... something of which I cannot say so I'll edit this post and put my Char sheet on it in a few))

Name: Anakin Skywalker

Species: Human

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Homeworld: Unknown... raised on Coruscant and Tatooine

Picture and/or Description: Look at my avy

Melee Weapon: Two Lightsabers

Color*: Blue and Green

Long-range weapon: The Force

Master(s): Obi-wan Kenobi....

Apprentice(s): none

Political Affiliation: The Republic/Jedi

Enemies: The Sith

Bio: Anakin Skywalker was once a young Jedi Padawan chosen by Jedi Knight Obi-wan Kenobi at the request of his deceased Master, Qui-Gon Jinn..

Name: Kraahkan

Species: Unknown. The possibility of being human once, but his bio-mechanical body gives no sign of it.

Homeworld: Unknown

Picture and/or Description: makuta2sharpenedxf4.jpg

Melee Weapon: A long Cortosis Weave staff with two heavy Cortosis Weave blades attached at the end.

Long-range weapon: Blaster Turret which he can pick up and use like a rifle due to his size.

Political Affiliation: Anyone that can be corrupted.

Enemies: Anyone that attempts to stop him.

Bio: Born in the Unknown Regions, he overthrew his own planetary goverment sometime in his life, exact age unknown. After this, he began to take control of other systems in the Unknown Regions with the use of bribery, persuasion, proxy, and every other trick in the book. He did this until he had grown a substantual empire, and most of the planets didn't even realize they were apart of one. They didn't know, at least, until he declared it. Then things got interesting. Any planetary goverment to refuse annexation into the new empire were overthrown by rebels, which he had arranged, or military force. That wasn't very often though. He was able to crush any rebellions due to being prepared for it and having been a rebel himself before.

Now his eyes fall upon the Empire. It is quite a bit larger than his own, but it would actually be very easy to control, should he gain control over the officers running it. The only problem is all those Sith running about. They would just hamper things as they are quite ambitous. He would offer them to join them, but he knows that they aren't as controllable as others. So he has decided to do it the old fashion way. Kill them off, whether it be through pawns or just letting them kill each other off, then striking. He is doing the latter, but to keep himself busy has decided to work on some of the Outer Rim territories, beginning with Tatooine since it has a high number of crime bosses who control many things like illegal trade and spice.

Kraahkan is a master mind of sorts. He has plans, plans to fix those plans should they fail, and plans to take advantage of other plans should they succeed or fail. He does not consider himself a Sith, and is not a stranger to the Dark Side although he uses it to control the shadows, whether of the mind or literally, rather then to claim power outright. His entre body is bio-mechanical, although it looks more machine than flesh. He can use the force to change his appearance also, although it is a bit limited. He mostly uses it to make himself around 6 to 7 ft. tall. He is 13ft tall, after all. He loves to play games of deception and people running around to figure out what's happening also.

Darth Randus felt that the force was telling him something important was on Yavin IV while he was waiting for Insidious' responce, and decided to follow that impuse he had gotten and decided to check it out. He set the cornidates into the navacomputer and once again waited to arrive. While he was en route, he resumed his meditations.

I'm in. For name of Republic...For name of Jedi Order...And this battle is grabbing Jedi's attention..

Name: CSI

Species: Near Human

Eye Colour: N/A

Hair Colour: N/A

Favourite Weapon(s): His Katana, which is his Lightsabers' sealed form.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver

Long Range Weapons: His Katana's final release, an energy bow, and the Force.

Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".

Favourite Force Power(s): Dimension Shift(Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.

Master(s): Darth Traya

Apprentice(s): Visas Marr, Former Apprentice, redeemed by the Exile.

Homeworld: N/A

Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order

Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, standing with Anakin Skywalker to fight Sith Order. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side. His lightsabers are always in sealed form--like a normal Katana with a matching cover. As a Jedi Master, he know tons of powerful Force Powers, along with many his newly created Force powers.

Name: Vergil, Darth Nihilus

Species: Near Human

Eye Colour: N/A

Hair Colour: N/A

Favourite Weapon(s): His Katana, which is his Lightsabers' sealed form.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Long Range Weapons: His Katana's final release and the Force.

Favourite Ship(s): No preference

Favourite Force Power(s): Dimension Shift (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.

Master(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

Homeworld: N/A

Political Affiliation: Sith Order

Allies: Himself

Enemies: Her Brother, CSI

Bio: CSI's younger sister, when CSI was Darth Nihilus, her title was Darth Demonus. When CSI was redeemed, she inherented this title from her older brother. Because she's CSI's sister, so she knows many powerful Force Powers, and almost all of them are identical to her Lightside counterpart, CSI.

((One characters are not in the RP yet..... but I have asked her, and she said she will be in it...))

Anakin Skywalker, Aurora Starfire, and CSI: Nihilus all stood upon Yavin's surface, looking for a place to build the new Jedi Temple...... after searching Kataar, Onderon, Taris... all places touched by the Revan, the Jedi Exile, and her servants, they still couldn't find a place... Anakin who had not destroyed Courscant moved forward.

"Perhaps we should rebuild the Temple at Courscant." Anakin said. "I sense the Darkside is strong here."

Anakin felt a familiar presence coming closer.... the Darkside was growing stronger. Darth Yeshnaal was getting closer.... or now he was Darth Randus.

"We must escape," Anakin said. "The Darkside is growing stronger.... a former apprentice is returning, he is here in search of me. But we musn't go anywhere until we can discover a new place to search, otherwise we will be roaming around in space."

Darth Quanon kept waiting , he started to wonder if Lord N'dul was testing his patience . The urge to fight grew stronger , if this "guest" did not appear soon ...

Calm , patience ... focus on the fights to come ...

" Where was N'Dul , what was he doing that I my not see ... " :thought Darth Quanon , getting more frustrated and paranoia was taking over his mind .

"Well, we have landed in one piece, other than that, no sign of settlements" said Draco

"At least you fly better than that fool Atton" said holocron Traya.

"Care to explain who he was?" asked the apprentice to his Master

"One of the Exile's companions, and that is all you need to know" replied the holocron "So, your schematics show no settlements?, that's strange, Madalorian ships should have intercepted you when you entered the atmosphere"

"I know, but I detect nothing with this jungle all around" replied Draco

"Jungle?" asked Kreia, "But Mandalore is a planet of forests and green plains, NOT jungles, let me check...... as I suspected, this isn't Mandalore, apprentice, it's Yavin 4"

"What?! Yavin 4?! How can that even be possible! We were headed to the Outer Rim, to meet N'Dul, how did we end up here?"

"Did you checked any of the ship's systems when we leaved the Death Star?"

"No, only ......... I knew it!, the astronavigation computer has been tampered with, no doubt by one of Anakin's troopers" replied Draco

"What are your plans now?" asked his Master

"Well we need to find another ship, or try to make some parts for the hyperdrive, so I think we should get out and explore the place, maybe there is some sort of secret settlement or something"

And I also....

Name: Aurora Starfire

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Golden Blonde

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Long Range Weapons: the Force

Political Affiliation: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Bio: Aurora Starfire is one of the youngest Knights to achieve the rank of Master. The twin sister of Arion Starfire, her attention to details, coupled with her extensive studies in the Jedi Archives, give her a unique edge.

EDIT:

Name: Arion Starfire

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Golden Blonde

Favourite Weapon(s): Saber staff

Long Range Weapons: the Force

Political Affiliation: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Bio: Arion Starfire is one of the youngest Knights to achieve the rank of Master. The twin brother of Aurora Starfire, Arion has mastered battle techniques, and, somewhat ironically, is also a gifted healer.

Not seeing any action at all , Darth Quanon left the throne room of N'Dul .

Walking in his mighty ship , amazed at old architecture and details crafted , Quanon took out his comunicator .

" Milord ?" : a metallic voice responted .

" R4-AA , activate my troops , get the ships ready , and let them set course to these coordinates . I'll be there shortly ... if ... no thats all . "

Darth Quanon ended his transmition , soon his droid army , found remains of the old CIS faction would rise again . Joined with the forces of N'Dul his army would be an unstoppable Force .

Soon Quanon would have his revenge at the galaxy .

Darth Quanon gazed out the window , the hours had passed slowly . N'Dul had not shown himself . Small squadrons of Sith Fighters past , the Sith fleet gathered here was gigantic . The tattered Republic had no chance , allthough the news of Emporer Anakins return to the Light Side , slightly balanced the odds .

A beep sounded out of Quanons comunicator .

" Milord , the fleet has arrived , awaiting further instructions ." : R4-AA said.

" Good , prepare to attack and conquer Naboo . If they give to much resistance launch the Theta-Virus bombs ... I want the Republic to be occupied with this crisis . " : replied Quanon , smiling with a grin . He wiched he could see the faces of the people , again attacked by those dreaded droids .

"Aahh," Kraahkan crowed to himself as he observed the events happening as they unfolded on his holomap. Although his agents hadn't brought him all the nitpicked details yet, he could generally see what was going on just from looking at his map. The Sith were rampaging about again, destroying everything around them as ussual. From the looks of it, there had been a few betrayals along with the razing of Coruscant.

Fools, he thought to himself. Coruscant was the center of their goverment. If they left it intact and took it later without the use of force they would control all of their known galaxy. He folded and unfolded his wings as he paced around the bridge of The Truth Maker, which had a bridge of similar size to that of the Ravanger due to his own size.

He turned to one of his leitenants and said "Prepare my ship for departure." The leitenant snapped a salute and walked off. Kraahkan then turned to the holomap and tapped on a particular planet. It enlarge to reveal the planet of Tatooine. This would be a nice target to take over first. It would get rid of a load of crime bosses he would have to deal with soonner or later. Of course, it would be fun to deal with them, because they actually thought they were clever. They were actually going to help him though, were they knew it or not.

Archived