Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

"Sorry, not gonna happen" said the reb, igniting his saber.

"I came to aid you, not to be turn. So keep your apprentice away, or you will need to be searching for another one" finished saying the Grey master, and turned to the turbo lift, shutting his saber and when the doors were about to close, he said "If you want my help, you will have to accept my terms, so go to Mustafar if you are willing to recruit me."

When he reached his ship, a trooper stopped him "Sir, the Emperor wishes to talk to you, he has reconsired your offer, and his highness is comming down to meet with you."

"Very well, I will wait for him" said the reb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry, but I never walk, not when they are still on the Death Star, but in this case, I'll make an exception))

Anakin started his decent down from his throne room. He finally reached the docking stations.....

"Gray one....... I will allow you to aid me....... without you being turned......... but you will learn nothing from me..." Anakin said, lightsaber still in hand.

"I don't need your teachings, dark one" said the reb with a little anger in his voice.

"Darth Traya provides me with more important teachings that you will ever will, and I will only serve you because she asks this of me, and I obey the Misstress"

"So, what will you have me do, Lord Vader?" asked the reb to his new Master, in an uncomfortable tone.

"Mmmm....., as you wish" said the reb, and went into his ship, the Avenger and got out into space, and then into hyperspace, to his next target.

"He is powerful indeed" sais a female voice, coming from behind the reb's back, then he turned and opened his Masters holocron, and Darth Traya's image emerged from it,"but he is still so naive and foolish, he needs more training, and some guidance, keep an eye on him, he might be the one."

"Do you mean...?' asked the grey force user.

"Yes, he might be the Sith'ari, but only time will tell, but for now, tell me, what he asked of you"

Darth Quanons fighter jumped out of hyper-space . Quanon checked his navi-computer . If he was correct he should be within an hour flying of what was an invisble border to Gurzan N'Dul Empire .

Not sure if the Lord resided at his palace , Quanon planned a flight to one of the nearset outposts of Gurzan N'Dul army .

From there he would be able to send a transmission to the Dark Lord .

A small hour past and Darth Quanon was welcomed by a patrol of Gurzan N'Dul Fighters .

" Identify yourself or we will open fire ." : barked the leader .

" This is Darth Quanon , I ask permission to land on the nearest system . I am in search of your Lord . These are my ship ID-numbers ... " : replied Quanon .

" Follow us closely , don't stray from our course or you will be shot ." : said the squad leader .

In the distance a small Corvette type of ship appeared , the fighter patrol formed a closed net around Quanon . There was no escape possible now !

They landed inside the main dock . A group of guards and the captain of the ship where awaiting the arrival of Darth Quanon .

(Hope this first post is okay. If not, PM me.)

In the distance, the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Sion noticed a man in the distance, with a man who he called "the grey one". Sion could sense the power within this man and Sion knew that the man could prove to be a respectable ally. The man seemed to hated a man known as Grivis. Whoever Grivis was, Sion knew that he had power and if Sion helped the man kill this Grivis, then Sion might get some of his power. Sion walked up to the man and ignited his Lightsaber, startling the man.

N'Dul did not look up.

"There is a great disturbance in the Force. The Grey one has allied himself with young Sky-walker. And...another has awoken.I must attend to other matters. You will take the" he paused, the unfamiliar sounds jarring in his mouth, "YT-1300 to Khar Bresh'dazg to awaken my armies, and issues them with their orders. Then, go to Tython, and learn what you can of the Jedi...While you are there, you may wish to visit the Jedi Forge."

A light blinked.

"Lord Quanon is early. Perhaps he is eager to meet his new...troops.", said N'Dul, smiling a little.

"May the Force serve you well, my apprentice."

"Darth Yeshnaal, I sense a massive army being used against me...... I wan't you to destroy it, before it is activated, or turn them to my cause...." Anakin said, to a hologram, which faded very soon afterwards.... "Trooper, I want you to accompany my apprentice."

"Yes, milord, it shall be done." The trooper replied, and then ran off to find a shuttle to the apprentice's ship.

((Skywalker, you can't feel an army being used against you that isn't yet even awakened!))

Curious, thought N'Dul. The Fool can sense the movements of my armies already?

He reminded himself that it was of no consequence. The orbital stations, automated garrison, and cloaked mines ought to do stop any...unwanted visitors, while the proximity to two supernovas should throw any ships approaching from the wrong vector off course, and of course, the asteroid field should spell doom for the unwary visitor. Even traversing that, of course, there were still the Terentateks, the Hssiss, the rancors, and the other beast of the jungle, not to mention the spirits...

He set a course for the rim. By his calculations, the ancient weapon he was looking for should be well beyond the galactic rim by now, at the appointed co-ordinates. Drawing upon the Dark Side, he hurled his meditation sphere into the empty void.

As the ship swam into the darkness, he concentrated upon his enemy, Sky-walker, clouding his opponents vision with false information.

Sion put away his Lightsaber. He was very clever indeed. He had such power around him too.

"Yes, I'm over four thousand years old," Sion told the man, "I survived the destruction of the planet and remained hidden on Tramond XXV, my second master's base. Now who are you?"

"My name is Anakin Skywalker, I am the Emperor of the Galaxy, feared and known as the last of the Powerful Sith..... Darth Vader." Anakin said. "But you will address me as Emperor Skywalker, when you talk to me. Also, there are techniques within the Force, that I can get rid of Traya's teachings from your skull, but I will show you none, until you are broken to my will, and my enemies lay in a bloody corpse at my feet."

Radus had arrived at his destination, Khar Bresh'dazg.

He had begun to awake the armies. One of the army had walked up to him, he seemed to be their leader.

"What has the master asked of us?" he asked.

"You will follow me to Courscant, to our new master, Darth Vader" Randus said with evil looking smile on his face. He finally was able to betray his former master for a stronger master.

"What happened to our old master?"

Starting to get angry, Randus said "this is your last chance, either follow me to our new master, or die"

"We will do as you command" the army's leader said

"Good. Come, we will depart immediately" Randus told them.

"Think what you will Sion, but I am far more powerful than you could ever imagine...... my will....... is, unbreakable........ you will be my slave...." Anakin said to the Sith. "Perhaps I should tell you, I know where Revan wonders.... he is still alive, and if you would like to kill him, and show him to Kreia's Force ghost, then I suggest you do my bidding."

"Oh, you have such resolve........... but you will eventually do my bidding as I will it." Anakin said. "Perhaps you would like to come face to face with Revan? To rinder his body broken, bloody, and then rip the skin off his bones?"

"Trooper, prepare my forces on Courscant." Anakin said turning to one of his red guards.

"It will be done, milord." The guard said.

Archived