Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((@Skywalker: KK. Similarly, my meeting with Quanon.))

"Ahh, Lord Quanon! What brings you to me? Good news, I hope? Never mind. Incidentally, I have some gift for you: This is the holocron of Darth Bane. I hope you find it useful. And this," he pulled out an ancient box, and opened it, showing the gleaming item within, "is an ankarres sapphire. Accept them as tokens of my belief in our alliance."

"Oh, you have so much promise, Sion..... but don't think I can't read your emotions.... you will betray me, after you have killed Revan, so I am not going to teach you to get rid of her teachings until after you do.... and even then.... I will teach you it very slowly...... tiny piece by tiny piece..... you will serve me, and come to the realization that I am a master, and you are nothing...." Anakin said.

(( Ok , sorry , hadn't seen Insidious post as I was typing this . Just see this as a short past event before the meeting ;) ))

The Corvette ended his journey at the edge of the Outer Rim .

The intercom buzzed : " Lord Quanon , please come to the main-deck . "

All crew looked fearful at Darth Quanon when he passed by , the doors opened and he stepped on to the deck . Captain Neda was awaiting him and looked nervous .

" Lord , our Navigator-systems have stopped , it looks like Lord Gurzan N'Dul is out there in the Void . I'm sorry but our navigation chards reach only so far . Lord Gurzan N'Dul does not trust all information to all of his servants . "

Darth Quanon looked into the deep Darkness , he calmed down although the urge to rip apart the new captain was great .

" I'll take my ship "

With that said he left . He activaded the auto-pilot and asked his master throw the Force :" Master , hear me , ... Anwser me Master what is your wish , what should I do ... the Force brings me visions of violance , passion and massive bloodshed ... what is your bidding Master ..."

And there in the vast cold black Darth Quanon repeated his call .

Sion sighed again. He had no choice. Anakin could read his mind easily.

"I have no choice," Sion told Anakin, kneeling down to the floor, "I shall say the same thing, you once told Palpatine. I pledge myself to your teachings. My master."

Sion felt embarrased as he held his head in shame.

"Mmmm...what are your thoughts?" asked the specter of Darth Traya, that took residence in the holocron the Rebuilder had recovered.

"I have been observing all of the Sith movements and after the visit to Skywalker, I really think that they will kill each other" said Draco, the gray master "but why did you asked me to go to Vader, misstress?"

"You needed to see for yourself that the DS is being used by a incompetent Sith, and that you will no longer be pained with their destruction, you must wait, to let events unfold, so now, go to talk to Lord Grivis, and ask him what he wants of you, and then go to InSidious and do the same"

"But why, shouldn't we go seeking the last of the Jedi?" asked Draco

"That will happen later, when the Sith factions are diminished and weak" said Darth Traya "in the meantime, I have a lightsaber technique I want you to practice, one that is strong against both the LS and the DS, and you may need to use it in the future."

"As you command, misstress" and that said, Draco plotted a course to see Gurzan N'Dul, then he will meet Lord Grivis.

Yeshnaal got up and walked toward his master upon his master's request, his anger at hearing that his master was betrayed by the Grey one was unstoppible.

"Yes master, i shall find this grey jedi, his bones will be ground into dust!... Before i leave, i would like to request more training if i may."

"Yes master, i will pay close attention" Yeshnaal replied.

Once Yeshnaal had learned what his master had tought him he said "Thank you master, i will use what i have learned well" and left for his ship and took off in search of the "grey one".

Once he had taken off, Yeshnaal thought to him self ::hmm... i think i will meditate for a while and then head off for my old master's ship, i heard a report from a trooper that he was on his way to meet with him.::

((I will continue this as my final Darkside act FOREVER, well except for the Dark Anakin Trilogy I've started))

Anakin stood at the bridge of his flagship, The Eclipse, a powerful ship design he had stolen from his master's vault, after he had killed him.

"Ahhh...... there you are," Anakin said not turning around.

"Query: You called me....." A Droid asked.

"I want you to eliminate the Mandalorian Leader, Mandalore... HK-47." Anakin said.

"Statement: It will be done meatba.... I mean, Master." HK replied.

"So, the hidden comm device worked after all, seems that Skywalker and his apprentice have turned against me, how very Sith" said Draco to his Master Kreia.

"Do not worry about them, they are pathetic, but you better be on your guard, they could be a problem" replied the holocron avatar.

"Yes, it seems that my hyperdrive has been damaged, no doubt Anakin had a hand in that" said Draco looking at the schematics of the ship "I gotta land to repair it, so lets look for the nearest planet or moon."

"This reminds me on how we came to the Moon of Dxun, and meeted Mandalore and got to Iziz" said Traya.

"You were on Dxun, when?"

"When I travelled with the Jedi Exile and her companions, almost 4,000 years ago, and we got attacked by a Colonel, that's all I remember" lied Traya, who didn't like to reveal her past to her apprentice "let's focus now, where are we going down?"

"Well, the sensors pick up a planet nearby, and if my guess is right, then it's Mandalore" replied the Gray Master "looks like you are going to see Mand'alor and Mando'ade again, misstress" and they decended into the planet.

N'Dul was direct.

"Lord Quanon, someone is coming here. I wish him to be delayed for a while. Do not kill him, but ensure that he is off his guard when he arrives. And now, if you will excuse me, there are other matters requiring my attention."

He bowed to Quanon and left the room quickly.

So. Sa'adow Fan had *also* betrayed him. She would not last long against his latest development.

He took a small capsule from the menagerie, and, programming it for the correct co-ordinates, launched it into Hyperspace, to find it's way to Fan.

Then, leaving the menagerie again, he went to his private chambers, and, searching amongst the ancient scrolls, he found the holocron he was looking for, and activated it.

The ancient Sith looked back at him in shock and annoyance.

"Bezh'liqt?" (What kind of trickery is this?)

"Goz'ba'hanzhe, Tol-ket, Nagizh P'elo; Jen'ari N'Dul." (No trickery, my lord - I am the last of the Sith, the Dark Lord N'Dul.)

"Pez'geh?" (What do you want?)

"Gi'zhe Tro'kul. Pozan Ye Golg. Graushze Kolnech." (A location. The Valley of Golg. Graush's tomb.)

A series of co-ordinates appeared, and N'Dul smiled.

Archived