Home

The One Year Thread 2007: XWA's Celibatic Boogaloo

Rogue Nine

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to see the kingpin, wonder if he'll be in the next spiderman (if they make one).

I'm looking at some cars today...i'm gonna check this 2000 dodge stratus out, it's got 100k miles on it though, but is only less than $5,000. should hold up for 3 years. I would like to get a toyota celica gt, but nobody around here sells them, and the most i can realistically afford is $10,000...

Zoomie! Come home again!!!

Pretty nice day... walking around, looking at cool new gear. Attended a couple of cool lectures. Dinner at a good Chinese restaurant.

Longer day than I thought. Still wiped out. Off to sleep early again.

Just realized that someone I work with (not closely, maybe twice a year, and briefly at that...) dropped me from both Facebook and Myspace at the same time.

Interesting.

I must have really done something to offend this person in some way,.. though I don't know what.

Or maybe it's just because we aren't very close. (Other than the day I added them, I don't think I ever even looked at the profiles again. We rarely say more than a word or 2 to each other when we do work together... And though I have nothing against this person, we just aren't very friendly to one another.)

Curious.

I honestly don't really care one way or the other... but I guess I would like to know if there's somebody I work with out there thinking I'm a jerk. Especially if they are spreading it around the job site.

That could be important.

Week 2 of curling

So far Our two opponents have only been able to score on one end each, and a total of 3 points, both games only went to seven ends. (normally 8)

I have been making about 70% of my shots, it would be up to 82% but I had two Picks today that fouled my shots. The way I am rated I am making twice as many shots as a should. I also been making some really good weight calls while sweeping that have made a few shots.

yea me!

One thing is for sure: Zoom is not gone crazy or nuts or so. Given the nuttiness we all know and love on him, this would seem impossible. I still have the theory of him being victim to a succubus, alternatively my mind came up with the idea that Zoom joined some odd living monks living in a hidden jungle temple to enhance his shiatsu. Although Google says he's now ascended to some web site being, what somehow contradicts the jungle thing. Sounds crazy but maybe he's gone military and went over to Iraq, maybe as a cook or something. Oh well, let's hope he's all good and cuttin' heads. :(

Well... That's just a bigger slice for each of the rest then...

Hmmm... I wonder if it's important that I saw Zarg buying ammo and a map of your neighborhood earlier...

And I wonder why Ike needs that much rat-poison all of a sudden...

Nawwww... couldn't be connected.

:D

I just went and bought that autocheck.com thing...good thing i did, that car i was looking at was a junked and rebuilt. I looked up the chevy tracker and the gold stratus, those seem to be in good shape. gonna go test drive em tomorrow morning and see which one i want more. the tracker is more expensive, has a cd player already installed and has enough room for my hunting gear, it's priced at $5500 and has less than 42,000 miles on it. The car has been used for government purposes, is about 4,000 and has about 100,000 miles on it..

Archived