Home

Reader's Choice for Best Full-length Fic

What is your pick for Best Full-length Fic of 2006?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is your pick for Best Full-length Fic of 2006?

• Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn by RC1162
    • The Sith Lord by Pottsie
    • Star Wars: Heart of the Guardian by JediMaster12
    • Star Wars: Victim of Betrayal by Sabretooth
    • The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi
    • Echoes of Darkness by Pottsie

These are the nominees for Best Full-length Fic as chosen By The Readers (that's YOU! :) )

Here's what you do: Please read _all_ the fics before you make your selection. There are only 6, and I think you'll enjoy them all. Please also leave comments in the fics!!

After you're done reading them, make your pick. The one with the most votes will win the Best Full-length Fic award. If there's a tie for the top spot, everyone tied wins.

FAQs:

1. Q: Can I vote for more than one? A: No. I know it's a tough decision, but you have to choose just one!

2. Q: Why are there only 6 fics? A: That's because only 6 full-length fics were nominated.

3. Q: How did you determine poll order? A: The list below is in order of appearance in the nominating thread. I numbered them in that order. Then I went to the online D&D dice roller to randomize those numbers into the poll slots, because that was about the only fair way I could think of to allot the places.

4. Q: Is there a closing date on the poll? A: Yes, 3 weeks from today (2 Jan 07). I wanted to give people ample time for reading and voting.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask here or PM me.

And the Nominees are (drum roll please!):

1. Star Wars: Heart of the Guardian by JediMaster12

2. The Adventures of Jolee Bindo by Jae Onasi

3. Echoes of Darkness by Pottsie

4. The Sith Lord by Pottsie

5. Star Wars: Victim of Betrayal by Sabretooth

6. Mace Windu: Jedi Master Reborn by RC1162

i know i voted for Jae in the nomination thread, but i just went through VoB again. and i must say, as awesomely cool as Jae's fic was, i'm gonna have to go for sabre's fic since im more into those stories about clone-jedi relations and the twist was just a shocker for me. damn great read.

Archived