Home

SCARS

Once I was going down one of those huge plastic slides, the kind where you have to sit on mats for, and as I was going down, I went over a hump and turned onto my chest and on top of my left hand, while still maintaining my speed. It was a hot summer day, and the slide was quite warm, so you can imagine:

Speed + Heat = Alot of Skin Removal

When I reached the bottom of the slide, I looked at my hand, and my knuckles were literally white and had bits of skin hanging from them. This was maybe 7-8 years ago, but there are still faints marks on my hand to this day

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn you people have gotten messed up. So much pain, so much suffereing. Does anybody want to vent, and share their feelings with us? It's ok to share your feelings with others. That makes the bad fly out of our anuses and leave us with joy and rectal bleeding!

"MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!" -Weird dancing thing from 'Rejected'

Fine let's vent. I hate my life, I don't think my friends really like me, nobody reads my newspaper articals, People think I'm insane, this kid who thinks he went out with me wants to 'go back out' with me and he's creepin the sh*t out of me, I'm always made fun of, Tomarrow may be my last day of seeing hot gym guy if he doesn't have study hall, and my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Fine let's vent. I hate my life, I don't think my friends really like me, nobody reads my newspaper articals, People think I'm insane, this kid who thinks he went out with me wants to 'go back out' with me and he's creepin the sh*t out of me, I'm always made fun of, Tomarrow may be my last day of seeing hot gym guy if he doesn't have study hall, and my husband doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
Feel happy about your husband. If you divorce him you get half of the goods. You can then buy the rest of the stuff you mention.

YAY CAPITALISM!

I'm glad someone else thought about the rejected cartoon there. I love that. It brings back memories of one of the funniest weekends of my life.

Venting is fun. And it really is good for you. But no matter how crummy you think things may be, just remember that there are people out there who proabably have it much much worse then you. And they would give just about anything to trade places with someone who doesn't have to worry about where to find their next meal, or if they are going to have a roof over their heads, or much worse.

Feel happy about your husband. If you divorce him you get half of the goods. You can then buy the rest of the stuff you mention.

YAY CAPITALISM!

I'm already getting a divorce. Poopdog and I are apparently getting married because he apparently looks like preteen Wil Wheaton.

I don't have any scars myself, but I've scarred someone else. Does that count?

It was back in high school, and we had PE last lesson. There was a bunch of us who lived close enough to be able to walk to school, so we didn't bother rushing after the football game or whatever - had a shower, took our time whilst everyone else ran off to the bus park. So I'm sitting there and out of nowhere this guy called Tim rubs this sock in my face that was covered in sweat that he found on the floor. Obviously, he set off running, and I chased him with the closest heavy object to hand - a can of deodorant.

He made it out of the changing room into the schoolyard, and I threw the can at him. For some reason, he stopped and turned around as it flew through the air. The can hit him on the temple, and for a moment everything was fine.

Then blood started pouring out of his head - literally.

He lifts his hand to his face and kind of dizzily asks, "Is that the can or am I bleeding?"

A few of us helped him back into the changing room, and whilst the teachers were quite interested in finding out how it happened (as were his parents) he didn't grass on me, and the 'official' story was that someone had thrown something from another side of the playground. He was pretty good about it really - I probably could have gotten expelled, but he was pleased enough to get three days off school with concussion.

Ah, school. Those were the days.

"MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!" -Weird dancing thing from 'Rejected'

I know how you feel Darth. I hate life so much, I wish I'd die. I have no friends, I'm called 'double sided' cause I'm nice and respectful around the teachers but like any normal kid around others, but they think I'm not. I'm made fun of, I've been called a f***in bitch, slut, whore, ugly ass, fat ass, freak, wart face(cause I had a zit the other day), dumbass,and the worst, a 'horrible accident from hell'.

I've been voted the ugliest girl on our class team, and everone says I'm just a freak who should go die in a hole.Dark was right.......

Hmmm. I was considering the same dress for myself. Now I'll have to reconsider. As for best man....I dunno. I don't have any close internet guy friends. I could think of a couple real life guy friends that might do it. Maybe you can fight them too. You guys could duke it out i guess to see who the victor is. I never really saw it as a coveted position, but I don't know much about weddings.

Plus my dogs have to be involved in the procedings somehow. Maybe they'll bust through the skylight while wearing rocket packs or something. We'll see how it plays out.

P.P.S. I proabably wouldn't mind d.d.r. either. I've never really played it though. I do have an xbox so that would be a plus if it was an xbox version.

Hmmm. I was considering the same dress for myself. Now I'll have to reconsider. As for best man....I dunno. I don't have any close internet guy friends. I could think of a couple real life guy friends that might do it. Maybe you can fight them too. You guys could duke it out i guess to see who the victor is. I never really saw it as a coveted position, but I don't know much about weddings.

Plus my dogs have to be involved in the procedings somehow. Maybe they'll bust through the skylight while wearing rocket packs or something. We'll see how it plays out.

P.P.S. I proabably wouldn't mind d.d.r. either. I've never really played it though. I do have an xbox so that would be a plus if it was an xbox version.

Those are some amazing ideas you have. There could be a cage match for your groomsmaids. I would ref or somthing.

As for the dog idea, love it. Although, I would love it if they parachuted from 40,000 feet during the reception. My dog prolly won't come, you know. She's got biting issues.

As for the you owning an xbox, I had no idea. Now we'll have two xbox's. xDD.

But foremost, We MUST set a date. I want to wait a while, so how does next Tuesday night sound? Around 7:30ish or somthing?

Tuesday is fine with me I guess. I might be late because I think I'm working that night. LOL. I should tell them I can't work because I'm getting married that night.

All dogs are under mandatory attendence. They'll be fine. I also have a 360 now so we should be all set on the gaming front for a while. Maybe somebody could get us a Wii? Actually someone HAS to get us a Wii. Or no wedding.

Interent marriage eh? I guess I'm going to have to give up being an internet bachelor and hitting on internet girls on internet message boards. (Do guys even really do that?) I don't even know your real name. Also I think there's a decent amount of age difference between us. So I'm not sure that this going to go off without someone being arrested. Interent police will have my ass in internet prison, where I'll be someone's internet bitch in an internet shower when I drop the internet soap.

I never feel old. Ever. I still think of myself as a kid. This is the only place where I sort of get the idea that I'm actually kinda old now.

This post also doubles as the most I've ever said the word internet in my life.

Internet.

Archived