Home

SCARS

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PoopdogXDarth iz the best couple evar. I ship that. I mean, it'z even hawter than JmacXCheez! And yes, DDR iz an excellent partay game, you gotza have it. But seriously, these ideas all rock out loud with megaphones. Seriously. I know Darth is 13 ... byt how old ara ya, Ross?

As for me ... cant say I'm unhappy. I'm not beautiful, but I'm okay (though I wish I was at least taller so I could be a model. Instead I'm short and model thin which isn't cool cuz that means no job offers or BF's. Just guys more than twice my age giving me weird looks...), and I suppose my grades are okay (c average). My family is cool and though I'm a bit of a misfit I have friends. However .... I NEED TO PUNCH OUT THE GUY THAT PUT ME IN MATH HONERS!!! What the hell!? I cant handle regular math, why stick me in Honers math for getting really good reading scores in 4th grade (reading isn't even a subject at this point)? It's a load of sh!t on a stick I tell ya.

Okkkkkkk.... well I guess that makes me an internet-pedophile then. Which is like the worst kind of person out there. Wow. Yea, we're going to have to call the marriage off then. As neat as it would to be a fugitive and freak, I don't think I wanna go down that route.

I'm sure there are younger guys on here who would love to internet marry you. Perhaps SamandMax? I'm sure that would be a great/ interesting wedding. Or maybe Mayhem and Darth? It could happen. In like Massachusets or something.

P.S. I still want that Wii. So somebody better send me one.

Okkkkkkk.... well I guess that makes me an internet-pedophile then. Which is like the worst kind of person out there. Wow. Yea, we're going to have to call the marriage off then. As neat as it would to be a fugitive and freak, I don't think I wanna go down that route.

I'm sure there are younger guys on here who would love to internet marry you. Perhaps SamandMax? I'm sure that would be a great/ interesting wedding. Or maybe Mayhem and Darth? It could happen. In like Massachusets or something.

P.S. I still want that Wii. So somebody better send me one.

So you're BREAKING UP WITH ME????

I HATE YOUR ASSFACE YOU BITCH!! ~sobs~

How could you POOP?!

You have Destroyed Ave's trust in MEN!

@ Ave: There, There, everything will ge alright......

That wasn't the first problem I had with a guy today. I talked to hot gym guy while holding a copy of Phantom of the Opera with Lon Chaney on the cover. He looked at the book and said "That guy looks like you, Avery"

LonChaney1.jpg

NO! NOT AVERY

I'm so sad, I want ice cream.

well then where's jmac because we're going on our 80th honeymoon. it will be filled with underage (for me anyway) sex in exotic locations

see me and jmac made it work it just takes a little... LOT of ignoring the whole age barrier

obviously poopdog is a goddamn wuss

Well ... that was ... interesting. This page alone would be enough to get the site blocked. I think it should go into the LFRD Archives - the time when Ross and Ave nearly got married. But then it turned out that Ross was too old for her (he owns a store and has fun with his needles, which I thought of at the last minute, causing me to ask him of his age). But Darth can still e-marry: Halo, St. Jimmy, Das, or Dav.

Archived