Home

SCARS

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i was like 7, i was in the bathroom and i reached over to look at my dad's razor, and then i picked it up and then decided to put it back, but my wrist accidentally bumped against my mom's curling iron...which was on, of course. so i have a scar on my wrist that makes me look emo.

and also, when i was 11 or 12 we were at the park and i was giving my little brother a piggyback ride...on the concrete. and i fell and scraped about a square inch of skin off my forehead. so now i have a little bumpy/slightly-discolored area there as well.

and that's pretty much it.

only my scar from the dog bite. I'm pretty much clean other then that. And the needle marks. I have a few dozen all over my arms and legs. I try to hit a new vein every week. It's like a find waldo book. Except your looking for veins to put drugs in, instead of some retarded in stripes with a cain. Or a choose your own adventure, where you see just how quickly it takes for you to die.

What exactly was Waldo hiding from anyway?

Um, why?

They'd make him feel icky. SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG MILO.

I got stabbed with a pencil in 5th grade so I have a big graphite "stain" on my leg. In addition I've got burns from my soldering iron on my hands, and lots of scars on my lower legs (few on mah shins, lots on my knees from falling on a gravel driveway and having rocks in my knees).

Last year me and my friends were down at our neigborhood lake& woods, and we thought it would be fun to throw my friend Austin's shoes in the lake. He was sorta swimming, so I took his shoes, but he saw me. I started running to the woods part to throw them in the little stream, and I tripped over a fallen tree. It scarred 4 circle sorta things on my leg.

Oh, once I was running after my sister who stole my book in the library parking lot (which was filthy for a bunch of nerds driving through there) and I slipped on the paint that divides the spots and slid into the middle of the lot. I had a nasty looking scrape that sliced up my thigh pretty good and to this day, I have a little lump on my knee where some asphalt got trapped and turned black. It looks nasty.(It's like amber! lol) And then AGAIN, the sister and I got into a fight that started out with fists and then she un-sheathed her little talons and sliced my arm open and I was bleeding all over the place. Now it looks like I was mauled by a lion. So as you can tell, most (ALL) of my injuries are her fault. :fist:

Once I was getting something from the ground, so I crouched down to pick it up, just as I got back up my sister opened the drawer so I got scraped along the corner where the 3 pieces of wood meet. I was bleeding, but the first things I did was scream at my sis. I had a 4 inch long scar along my back. It's pretty faded by now, but it's still there.

Another time I was playing with my pencil ... and I stabbed myself. Stupid but true. I wasn't bleeding, but I could see how deep in the graphite was into my hand. I have a little pinprick now.

When I was 5 I burned my palms on the hot-iron. Someone tripped me and I held my hands out ... It hurt like a mutha. I was screaming and crying and water only made the pain worse. My hands were red and paralyzed for about 3 days, I wouldn't touch nuthin. For 2 years after, I had such a fear of hit irons. I refused to be in the same room as them and would get a panic attack if I couldn't leave.

Archived