Home

SCARS

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go for it Ave. Spend the rest of your life with a gamer. So it's settled then?

No, I'm to depressed. I refuse to marry anyone at the moment. The money has been spent, and the DJ is playing sad love songs. and Regina Spektor, cause her CD with Music Box was $24 at FYE today.

As a matter a fact, I went on my depression shopping spree today. I bought $75 perfume that smells like delishousness.

Go for it Ave. Spend the rest of your life with a gamer. So it's settled then?

I just thought say that Im not that big of a gamer!

Just a little.

Even if I do play games then well they tend to be good games like Halo.

And Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses

Those things taste horrible, Bleh! And to the resident newbie: A while ago someone started 'The Magical Pairing Quiz' thread, a questionnare you were supposed to fill out using people from media sources. Then I asked our newly elected mod, if I would be protected if I used the names of people on RD. He said 'go for it'. So I did. Then other people began to fill it out with names of RD users. Somehow Jmac and Cheez ended up together for some of the questions and true love blossomed from there. Then I made it official: Jmac and Cheez were an official RD pairing and could NEVER split up (despite the fact that that they are in completely different states in the first place).

That's all I will tell you about RD's rich and complez *ahem* history - now go lurk moar or read the timeline thread!

Oh yeeeeeaahhh .... but you decided to just be intarweb budz.

Questions:

1) how long you should you keep an avatar for? I want to change mine but I dont wanna be an avvie whore.

2) when would it be a good time to start up another RD rp?

3) What would happen if new members suddenly streamed in?

Archived