Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part III: Last Stand of the Republic

Alkonium

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Jedi Intercetper entered the hanger and hovered over Komad just to show who was inside, it was Solidus, he took Komads advice and decided to return to the Jedi Order. Solidus did a quick wave before moving his ship to park on the far side of the hanger, leaving Komad time with his beloved.

"So, kid, how good are you?" Reyvan asked Quinlan.

"Me? Well, i don't think very much of myself. My Master says someday i'll be part of the Jedi Council, but it's probably just motivation."

Reyvan let out a small laugh with a grin.

"Well, the way you protected your Master, i'd say she's right," He told him.

The small Ihskhar now sat in a perch high up in the temple, watching everything while it nurtured its shoulder. It was surprised that no one had heard its screech of pain earlier, but it wasn't complaining. It saw the pregnant female rodian leading a strange looking human and decided to follow them, crawling along the ceiling high above them, its advanced hearing picking up their conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow was on top of the Jedi temple. Why? Because he was hired by the one who sent the Ihskhar to make sure that if the small Ihskhar was captured, that it would be destroyed. He wore a black body suit with a faceless visor and was sitting on a chair, a tracker in his hand indicating the location of the Ihskhar. He personally hoped that the little thing didn't fail, because Shadow didn't enjoy killing babies of any species, as he knew this Ihskhar was. But if it came down to it being required, he would. Besides, he had a debt to pay to his current employer also.

"Well now I think you Komad should discuss something with Reyvan and I'll go and finish the lesson with Quinlan," Greea said. It had to be done. Komad was Alkéa's brother after all. She motioned for Quilan to follow her, leaving the two there.

Hypersapce could be dull and boring. That was the downside of such things but it had a purpose. The bad thing this time was that the ship was incredibly small. Alkéa flexed her stiff muscles as best as she could in the cockpit of the fighter she had commandeered. She reached out again to Herthera through the Force, waiting for a response.

The jedis turned around after a greeting each other he gathered some names like Quin something and Komad.

He was nervous incase they found that he was the killer but bowed but fell over and fainted.

He though about some strange things but it seemed almost immeditatly he woke up and he saw the Jedi that was talking to him earlier looking over him.

"You alright, you tripped."

((Alkonium: Alkéa is still waiting for Hethera to respond))

Greea took her padawan back to the meditation chamber. Using the Force she laid out a circle of candles and lit them. She turned to her padawan and said, "This is a meditation technique that is intended for focus. The object here is to see how many you can levitate and keep lit. Do what you can." She then sat on one of the meditation couches and motioned for Quinlan to take his place. She watched and waited.

((This idea I took from a fic that I read at KFM and thought it very interesting. I can't remember the author but I owe big points to him))

Heading home. I sensed that the Temple was in danger. I shall be there in two days. Father can take of things. Alkéa replied. As usual she betrayed nothing save for the annoyance that she had with everything that wasn't related to her duties. There was still a hint of respect as she relayed everything to her master.

Archived