Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part III: Last Stand of the Republic

Alkonium

(( so i'm not the assasian? sorry bout that))

Joe stopped in his tracks as a blade scraped his neck.

"I'm not a killer" he whsipered back. "I will tell them the truth!"

Joe ran as the assasian threw a blade at him Joe ducked and ran back to Hethra.

"There is the assasian, he tried to make me tell you that there was nothing, he threw a blade at me a vibro one!"

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(@JM12: Are you planning any drawings like you did for Parts I and II?)

"I don't know who you are talking about. Is this some sort of joke to you? The Chief of State's life is in danger, and you run back here telling me the assassin found you? I don't have time for this." Hethra replied, clearly not believing Joe.

"Listen he was there and a put a knife thingy to my neck told me to come back to the temple in three days and tell them there was nothing he says his master needs to something important and now I know he's out to get me and I'm afraid to go home because he'll kill me and his family!" Joe said rushing up and down the corridor anxiously.

"Do you have security camera's in the temple?"

Jack waited in his ship, he senced that his uncle had not left Coruscant yet, which was beining to irritate him, if he was to show him what he wanted, Hethra had to be leaving in the next hour.

(Alkonium, just out of curiosty, do you have an idea on who this asssassin is working for or are you making this up as you go along? And if u looked up you'll see i asked this question b4 but u didn't answer, but that doesn't matter.)

"A-a-about m-m-me?" He stuttered. He was flattered and blushed as well. Reyvan was, well, confused by this sudden change of heart. One day she's a Jedi Girl with a stone cold heart, the next she seems nothing like her.

"Who're you? Why are you controlling poor Alkéa?!" Reyvan joked, laughing out loud, "But well, i am doing fine. So is the Republic. Atleast now," He remarked.

"He'll be back in a few days. He did, however, say that if you found anything, to track down the bounty hunter who's trying to kill Chief of State Rasa and bring him into custody." The Jedi replied.

The bounty hunter Ricky was preparing for a trip to Telos to kill the Chief of State when he heard a voice whisper to him. "The Chief of State is my kill, and now, so are you." It was the last thing he ever heard.

"And what is more important than encouraging your sister to thaw out the ice block and feel again?" Greea wanted to know. Her voice had a slight edge to it warning of an impending temper.

Alkéa continued, "Well I was worried when I sensed an attack on the Temple and I thought that you might be hurt." She turned away, frustrated that she felt she was showing weakness by caring.

Archived