Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part III: Last Stand of the Republic

Alkonium

"Of course. Too many distractions lead to a worrying mind," Greea replied to Reyvan. She sensed that he was shy about something and she decided to try and gently pry it out. She asked, "Is there something specific you wanted to ask? Something about a certain Twi'lek?" She smiled.

"Father," Alkéa said sternly. Then addressing Chief Tabula she said, "Surely you realize our predicament. We have limited resources and we have to plan carefully to make the best use of them." If anything she had learned while dealing with the fleet was to be diplomatic and choosy in her word usage. She wondered briefly what Tyrannus would say about this as she waited for the Chief of State's answer.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He flew up higher and as he expected a lightsaber flew up skimming is arm.

"Ahh!"

He threw some detonators down and it hit one of the Jedi but not killing them.

Then he dropped an invisibomb but the force sensitive Jedi could felel it and threw it aside with the froce. They blocked the fire back up but he avoided it then he could fly no higher because he was by the ceilign and on his boots he pressed some buttons with suction pads sticking to the ceiling so he shoot on the ceiling!

Greea smiled with a knowing look. She silently wished the young Jedi well for she knew that Alkéa was still reluctant to believe in love. Not that she blamed her. Greea replied, "She's with the Chief of State and I suspect that she will return in three to four days. Of course you knew that?"

well yes Jason, because I said i was spying on you in the meditation room and then another Jedi tried to kill my char and I said you came out but you've carried on talking!

Joe fired a few more shots down killing the first Jedi who attacked him. (Don't worry it isn't any special characters)

"Hmm I could do with one of those lightsabers."

Then addressing Chief Tabula she said, "Surely you realize our predicament. We have limited resources and we have to plan carefully to make the best use of them." If anything she had learned while dealing with the fleet was to be diplomatic and choosy in her word usage. She wondered briefly what Tyrannus would say about this as she waited for the Chief of State's answer.

"I agree with all of you Jedi Masters," Tabula told the two Jedi Masters, "I don't need any bodyguards to protect me, no offense."

(Do I have an apprentice yet? Yeru is going to face her greatest test...)

((I was ment to talk to you about that, I was hoping I could create an character to be that apprentice, if that's allright with you))

Solidus noticed the smile on Komads face, it was a pleasent change from the prison "I surpose that's your next destination. It's good to know that you have somewhere to go now."

((Aida: I suggest that you make it so that you are in a different room of the temple. Some of us are slow in responding to others since we don't have regular internet access 24-7. I will try to bring you into context ok?))

Alkea replied, "No offense taken. If possible, I would like to return to Coruscant within a few days." She gave no indication as to her reasons but stood silent to see if Tabula would be agreeable. Not that it mattered. She intended to go anyway.

Greea saw the cover up and thought she saw a faint blush but didn't comment on it. Instead she replied, "I hope so myself. It is not a good time and she slightly touched the bulge." Then her face clouded as she sensed something in the temple. The change in her voice was evident, "Someone is here where they shouldn't be. An intruder."

A blue Ihskhar climbed up the wall the temple. It was a small one, with a height of only two feet and when it got to the point where it couldn't climb, it leaped to another part that allowed it to climb. It got to a window ledge and peered over the edge, it's hearing attuning to what was going on beyond the window. It's sensitive hearing also caught signs of battle, but it wasn't concerned about that. One of its feet slipped and it was forced to grapple for more ledge, causing its hand to bang against the window.

Hethra sensed the attack in the temple, so he jumped out of the window, and started scaling the Temple walls to find the assailant. He quickly caught up to him, activating his lightsaber. "You make me sick. In case you didn't notice, the Rodian you're attacking is pregnant, with either the neice or nephew of my former apprentice." He said to the attacker.

"I'm just a bounty hunter and I need credits you spiteful Jedi now move!"

Joe fired some shots but the Jedi called Hethra blocked it back almost hitting him.

He planted a charge on the floor and it exploded causing smoke and he jumped into the hole going to the fllor below. He threw detonators up but the Jedi threw them away and jumped in after him.

He saw a small window and ran to it and jumped through it smashing the glass and he ignited his Jetpack and he flew off but still the Jedi were not to let hom get off so easily.....

Greea watched as Hethera jumped in to defend her. She had her saber out but not activated. Her apprentice was in a position to defend her. She watched as the bounty hunter blasted a hole in the ground and jumped through.

Alkéa sensed it though she was light years away. The attack on the temple was underway but it wasn't that which called her attention. It was the act of her old master Hethera. She turned to her father and said, "The Temple is under attack."

The bounty hunter flew as far as he could and he looked back and could see the Jedi behind him staring out the window and one threw a saber and he blasted at it but it carried on towards him and he dogded it.

It flew back and fell into that same Jedi's hand.

He knew somehow they would come after him and he wasn't evil but when it came to getting credits he just wouldn't stop.

He just had to go back to his ship and fly to Tatooine retreive his credits and go back to Coruscant for a bit more of a fight.

This "sith" he was now working for wanted more than one dead.

Darth Caos's exitted hyperspace in his ship known as the Sith Serpent. Before Dar got his hands on the Eclispe III, the Sith Serpent was his flagship. It was a greatly improved Sith Star Destoryer which was common in Dar's fleet. The crew of the Sith Serpent had all been turned into mindless puppets by a minor Sith Lord known as Darth Kronus, Dar captured them and used his powers to work for him, Caos did the same.

Caos came here because learnt that a certain Sith Lord had been rising above the minor Sith Lords which only ran small cults, this Sith Lord was growing an Empire. Caos wanted to be apart of this Empire, on his own he was useless.

Caos's plan was to scan the planet, searching for any signs of this Sith Lord and when he discovered her location, he was to make contact.

Archived