Home

jedi outcast killing the first jedi

athagni

how do you kill the first jedi you come across i have used all weapons and just cant kill him is there a bug and do i need to download a patch all help greatfully recieved thank you

Mod note: Moved from Ahto Spaceport Cantina (SWK) to Jedi Outcast forum, since that's what the post seem to be about. ~M

This would fit much better in the Jedi Outcast forum.

I believe he means the Reborn you fight in the wind tunnel on Bespin. Well, I don't really know how much help I can be since I've never really had any trouble fighting him. So the only suggestion I have is to wait for him to come to you, then just start slashing away with your saber. If you can, wait until you see an open spot in his defense, and make a quick slash at that area. That may be a bit technical, but that's how I think and play. :)

Btw, welcome to LucasForums! :waive1:

edit: heh, this thread was moved during the time I was writing this post. ;)

how do you kill the first jedi you come across i have used all weapons and just cant kill him is there a bug and do i need to download a patch all help greatfully recieved thank you

Mod note: Moved from Ahto Spaceport Cantina (SWK) to Jedi Outcast forum, since that's what the post seem to be about. ~M

Desann is last one so

I think reborn or shadow troopers

they cant use force heal but you can so always use force heal and some time run or hide till your health & force power is back and fight again

Desann Reborn Shadow Troopers gun dont work for them only force power with light saber can kill them ;)

Desann is last one so

I think reborn or shadow troopers

they cant use force heal but you can so always use force heal and some time run or hide till your health & force power is back and fight again

Desann Reborn Shadow Troopers gun dont work for them only force power with light saber can kill them ;)

No you have to "fight" desann when Jan gets captured as well remember? I think that is the very first "Jedi" you face in the game, and there is indeed no way to beat him...

• 2 months later...
Gah, I hate when someone registers, posts a vague question, and never comes back to read the confused responses. :mad:

Yes it is annoying. The only thing we can do is answer the questions as best we can till the person comes and answers

Anyway the first reborn you can ever find is the one on Bespin that I mentioned above. But if you want help with desann. I would suggest going through the entire level where you meet him without noclipping at all. Then when you meet him let him kill you. Dont worry its supposed to happen.

Archived