Home

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

I think the savegame may be corrupt. Oh well. I will try later. I tried warping---by bringing down the cheat console--but even the cheat console won't come down....who knows.... I edited the swkotor2.ini, too.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - you don't see this often in the modding community! As far as i know this is the first custom planet for Kotor II, so congrats on being the first deathdisco! I feel its about time Coruscant was implemented into Kotor and feel it is something that the developers should have done along time ago anyway! Implementing a whole new planet like this is probably the most challenging in modding terms - i know i certainly couldn't do this!

If only porting wasn't illegal - then perhaps parts of Taris could have also been implemented into the mod - but as it stands i think you deserve this:

:guitar2:bounce1::roll2:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

^^ It wouldn't make any sense to do that anyway, as Taris was mostly destroyed. A new, destroyed version of Taris (undercity and parts of the lower city) with rakghouls everywhere would make sense. Maybe that will become possible if Team Jawa succeeds in making new areamodels for Sleheyron.

As I have yet to start a new campaign (and probably won't until the TSLRP is released), does this mod use modified layouts (i.e. adding/removing/shifting rooms)?

^^ It wouldn't make any sense to do that anyway, as Taris was mostly destroyed. A new, destroyed version of Taris (undercity and parts of the lower city) with rakghouls everywhere would make sense.

What I meant was using pre-existing Taris modules from Kotor 1 and using them for the Coruscant mod - to a create a much larger Coruscant planet; although a new destroyed version of Taris would be cool in Kotor 2.

HOWEVER - PORTING IS ILLEGAL!! So even if modders are making things like this for personal use we would never see as public release unless it was released either through their own personal forums or websites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The highest computer skill that i have is 28 and it isn't enough. Do I use the one in the library or the one in the storage acess one?

That's strange, 28 is more than enough to open the armory and Council Chamber doors. You need access codes to open the Restricted storage door,

found in the Council chambers computer.

I'm not sure what's going on. :giveup:

Your computer skill is fine. Have you tried a save game from before you entered the Temple? What other mods do you have installed?

@Lachton

Do you not have the option to pick the lock on the door? Does your PC/NPC have any points in the security skill?

I have not tried a save game from before I got to the temple I do not have a option to pick the lock or to uselightsaber at the point when I first got there I had about 6 for sercuity and now i have 10. I am starting a new game tho but of you can find anything that is wrong with the mods that i have tell me ok?

The mods that I have installed are as follows

Dark apprentice, quigon doubleblade hilt, redhawkes exile genral uniform, Peragus Discorvey, azagath, atractive atris (she is not very pretty normally), Exile jedi robes,Harbinger new decor, sith with lightsabers, More feats, new hk47 (now he is black), some stuff for kreia (can't get specific there I forgot to put those files in different folders), Sion's new look(the bloody one), Tienn Tubb's restored store, Mira space suit bug fix(that really bothered me), Visas's underwear for female, enhanced merchants mod, remote tells influence, Cati Mandalore's gizka, prestige class bonuses and items, new force powers version 2 and also the ultamite saber mod (what can I say I like to mod)

Edit: Ok so I tried it again and it didn't work but i am going to reinstall it and maybe it will work then but we will check

By the by I still love the mod

UPDATE: Multi-Language patch.

Download.

Thanks to TK102's DLGConv Language converter all dialogs should display text no matter what language version of the game you have.

Unfortunately I can't actually test it myself, being that I only have the English version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived