Home

[Rant/Spoilers] Stupid Glitchy Game

I'm just ranting because no matter how carefully I play this stupid game everytime I run over some silly glitch (different every time) that will require an entire planet re-play just so I can un-break the game.

So bleeding frustrating!

This time its the [censored] red-eclipse, they won't trigger, so I'm going to have do all of Nar-Shadaa again from scratch. Which is so annoying as I've completed everything but that to get onto being captured. Inlcuding having my lightsaber and turning Atton into a Jedi. Although I someone how managed to get Visas before the Red Eclipse.

On this point the StrategyGuide is no help because its actually WRONG on a few minor points on Nar Shadaa which could you lead you into a broken game as well.

This is where you really need to know your stuff about this game i.e. what will break what and cause your game to lose its mind and trap you.

I usually save the game right before i enter a new module. I don't think you can afford that if you're playing on the xbox, because of the small HD though.

Anyway, so far, i've only encountered bugs caused by my own mods. :p Nothing a savegame editor couldn't fix though (thank you TK) :D

My advice: get the PC version. :p I know it's not much of an advice, but that's pretty much the only solution you have.

Oh, so you just had to release your anger somewhere? :D

As Jediphile stated: The patch is no use...

Agreed! I don't even have the patch installed, because my widescreen hack doesn't work with it :blast5: Not that i need it though..the game runs fine as it is. The only bug i've ever encountered is two quests (Redemption and Fuel for Telos) not finishing. But there are unoffical fixes avaible for those.

Try the TSL tweak guide for the PC. I found it useful for improving how the game runs. Also check out the stickies in the Work Bench. They were incredibly helpful for me. Jacen, there's a sticky that specifically addresses the Intel cards there that you might find to help. Welcome to the Forums, too!

I'll keep general ranting stuff in this thread here in Telos, but if you have a specific problem to fix, the Work Bench is the best place to go for that--you'll get the help that much faster. :)

Archived