Home

I'm on a steakout! RPG

Meanwhile, on a planet far, far away and two days later Ray remembers what happened not too long ago and somewhere else.

Ray: "Two days ago, I swear I heard someone saying 'Just call me Davinq.'"

Unnamed Person: "Yes, son, things like this just happen to happen."

Ray: *nods*

IG-88 enters the place. He holds a gun and a bag of space-credits: "Howdy, Ray. Do you know where I left my picture of a nosehair?"

((This is taking a spookily Star Warsy turn. Let's sprinkle some Matrix elements in, shall we? :naughty: ))

Davinq was sitting back in his apartment, searching the Moon's citizenship archives for his target. It was well known that most Aliens prefer the bleak blackness of the moon, for it reminds them of space, and home. Dav thought that was his best bet, and an hour later, he wasn't so sure.

But then an MSN chat window popped up. The timing couldn't be better. His friend Scott ((OOC: I'm trying to convince him to come to LF)) had asked him if he had seen this really hott with a double t Twi'Lek walking aimlessly around the amphitheatre at the Seattle Center. Dav didn't even reply. He'd already grabbed his combat jacket, tennis shoes, and threader gloves and dashed out the door.

Mission was sitting on a bench in a dog park. "This Ross person owns a dog," she said to herself, "So he has to come here eventually." She sat and waited for Ross to come, but no luck. She puleld out her cellphone and began playing brick attack. When she had reached lever 14, Ross finally showed up.

"YOU!" She yelled pointing at the jet packed wonderlad and his jet packed dog, "I'm here to collect your -- OHHH what a cute wittle puppy wuppy duppy doo! AWWW" She ran over ot the puppy and snuggled with it.

Davinq was already at the park when all of this occured. In fact, he had snuck up a tree and watched as Mission played through lvl 14 of brick attack on her phone, kindly admiring her skills.

Then Poopdog showed up. And instantly, Dav discovered his target's weakness; dogs!

He jumped from the tree, landing Spider-Man-style, right in front of the bench. Hoping to come up behind Mission without her noticing, he began to creep forward. That is, until Poopdog looked up.

"Aw sh!t," Davinq muttered to himself.

Ave Mission turned around, surprise on her face.

"Hey, I recognize you! Weren't you, er... whatsisface, Revan, renamed... wait for it... oh, you were Davinq after that! And we took Malak down in the end and then you disappeared... what are you doing here?"

"I uh... uh. Well, I was sent to find you for a bounty, but I didn't know the Twi'Lek in question was the Mission Vao! Since you're so clearly a good guy, er, gal, the only people that would want you are *gulp* evil! Something just isn't right here..."

DangeROSS was shocked at the sight of Daving. He thought a duel was iminent. But then Ave's game of Brick attack got to level 15. Everybody quickly gathered around and watched her play. Everyone was all smiles and happy. Then a stray dog walked up to them. He was a fat pug. He looked at them, and then turned around and made a giant poo.

The poo was then struck by magic lightning and came alive. At once the Dooky and the fat dog attacked. They started dancing to The Spice Girls. Their moves were very well choreographed and made good use of rythm, tempo, and love. Their dance was so well done, that the three bounty hunters got very well served agreed all the fellow prak goers.

So the three got together and brainstormed a retaliation. Whatever they came up with, it had to be damn good. They considered the worm, the lawnmower, the sprinkler all the classics. Somehow the Charleston came up. Danger was afraid. Could they really pull off such a complex and amazing piece of dancingness?

"This is madness!" He yelled. And then Steven Segal teleported in from out of nowhere and went " Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he just kicked danger in the stomach into a well. And then Segal teleported away

After that...........

Darth (Mission) started spraying bullets at Danger, from twin pistols of powa'. Some were deflected by his sword skillz. While others were absorbed by his body and organs. Danger then started a comlex and intricate routine where he and his dog merged into a more powerful being. Basically, his dog just got on his back and held his dog sword in his dog mouth and a little dog dagger super-glued into his little dog-paw. It really didn't do much in terms of helping him out to fight. But it looked bad-ass.

Daving continued to eat fried dough and watched the fight passively.

Then both Ave and Danger jumped high up into the air into the hot air ballons to continue the fight. They started fighting in seperate ballons, but the fight progressed into them climbing on top of them. They danced across the tops of many balloons. Popping a few of them and dooming those stuck in the carriage of the balloons.

Then Daving magically showed up and wanted to go watch a bear ride a little car. They all agreed to do so. Also other forumites were there. We all got ice cream sundaes.

But ......

Davinq got sick and tired of the peace, and wanted to FIGHT!

"Mission!" he shouted. "It's on!"

Baring her teeth, Mission lunged. She tackled right into Dav, and they were rolling around on the ground (which happened to somehow become an uninhabited island's beach in Indonesia), fists flying.

Psycho stood over the dead body, with an erie look on his face.

"You suck" said psycho as he brought the body to the disclosed location.

"What is your buisness?" said a figure at the door.

"I brought the mob boss."

At that moment the figure ripped open a hole in the time-space continuum and sucked in Psycho.

"You %$#@in bastard!" said Psycho as he reappeared on a beach in Indonesia.

Davinq was already at the park when all of this occured. In fact, he had snuck up a tree and watched as Mission played through lvl 14 of brick attack on her phone, kindly admiring her skills.

Then Poopdog showed up. And instantly, Dav discovered his target's weakness; dogs!

He jumped from the tree, landing Spider-Man-style, right in front of the bench. Hoping to come up behind Mission without her noticing, he began to creep forward. That is, until Poopdog looked up.

"Aw sh!t," Davinq muttered to himself.

Ave Mission turned around, surprise on her face.

"Hey, I recognize you! Weren't you, er... whatsisface, Revan, renamed... wait for it... oh, you were Davinq after that! And we took Malak down in the end and then you disappeared... what are you doing here?"

"I uh... uh. Well, I was sent to find you for a bounty, but I didn't know the Twi'Lek in question was the Mission Vao! Since you're so clearly a good guy, er, gal, the only people that would want you are *gulp* evil! Something just isn't right here..."

Dood!!!

There is a guy in my clan who should have Aw~Sh!t as his name since our lan tags r "Aw"!!!!!!!!!!

!

Dood!!!

There is a guy in my clan who should have Aw~Sh!t as his name since our lan tags r "Aw"!!!!!!!!!!

!

LMAO. But don't interrupt the RP with a post like that, PM me or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Beach dancing was fun. But unfortunately, Davinq had had too much rum, and fell asleep, his face in some of these: (oYo)

And then Davinq got all annoyed. Putting his inbox away, he wobbled around like one does when one drinks too much, then collapsed on the beach again - right in the path of the conga dance line, who all tripped over him, causing a massive dogpile!

Archived