Home

Attention! Calling for actors!

UDM

I need actors for OJP's main menu video! If you think you've got what it takes ie. talent, height, looks, pm me!

Actually, you just need to have an internet connection and of course OJP. Anyways, pm me your email if you want to help out in making the video

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need actors for OJP's main menu video! If you think you've got what it takes ie. talent, height, looks, pm me!

Actually, you just need to have an internet connection and of course OJP. Anyways, pm me your email if you want to help out in making the video

I'm always up for a video. ;) With the new saber changes, it will also be easier to demonstrate the cool techniques that have been in OJP a long time.

Basically, I just need videos of people fighting one another. Like a directed skit. For example, I may need like 5-6 people dressing up as stormtroopers while another 2-3 play either as mercs or Jedi

PM me if interested!

well if you need people im always game maby we can squeeze a trailer out of this i can talk to my friend MaceCrusherMadunusus aka GalaxaR_Mace if you guys want hes a fairly good filmier did a bunch of trailers for szicoVII including the midgarv3 one if you want to see some of his work

so when are we going to do this i live in NY USA to give you guys a time frame idea and since its Friday i now have some time. Also i was thinking we could do the quigon and obi vs maul as no other mod would be able to do it like we could and as anywhere near as close to the move.

Uh....I guess I'll try this one out too. :D

Although I won't be able to be of any help if it's gonna be today or tomorrow. It's Saturday here now and I'm gonna be having an overnight at some resort until tomorrow.

UDM already got my email address right?

Yeah that's right

Thanks for all your interest guys! I'm happy to announce that filming has already gone underway, with Jack being the first one to take part. I just need a few more scenes and it's done

Archived