Home

Congratz Miss Mayhem!!!!!!!!

Am I invited!?!?

Absolutely, make your way over to Young N.S.W Australia on the 12th of May. I'll accomodate you.

P.S. Seriously.

Love that song. I think it was the first Buble I bought for my iPod. But now, I have Everything and that song fills me with such <3s.

Yeah I like it too. That dude's alright, and the song has always been cool.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not anymore. Not with that very suggestive post you put up a little while back. I'm guessing you are bicurious; I'll set you up with either Cheez or Jmac. Come back to me after your 'appointment' *coughcough* and tell what you think. If you are still unsure, I can toss you over to Darth *coughcough*

I am afterall, the official matchmaker here ;]

Not anymore. Not with that very suggestive post you put up a little while back. I'm guessing you are bicurious; I'll set you up with either Cheez or Jmac. Come back to me after your 'appointment' *coughcough* and tell what you think. If you are still unsure, I can toss you over to Darth *coughcough*

I am afterall, the official matchmaker here ;]

No thanks. I'll make my own matches, kthx.

Random Q: why is your hovercraft full of eels?

He used to run a sushi supply company, but then sushi was banned in his state. Since then, he hasn't been able to find a loving home for any of them so he had to fill his hovercraft with water so they have a place to sleep. It's a tragedy, really.

Archived