Home

let's resurrect

RicardoLuigi...

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, he has... but to be honest, people are getting knighted for a lot of silly reasons now. Granted, Rushdie wrote a number of pretty decent books (apparently, I haven't read them so I couldn't say, but I've heard he has), but... well... isn't that it?

I swear, the moment David Beckham get's a knighthood, I'm leaving the country.

Do it, do it now.

Sorry, but I'm afraid my book list is getting a big large at the moment, I've got a number of Neil Gaiman books to read and apparently I simply must read Dawkins, (although I'll be doing that with a complete open mind because unlike some I don't feel everything he says is absolute truth and I should praise the ground he walks on).

I've also got a number of other books to read and no time for Rushdie... perhaps later.

Sorry, but I'm afraid my book list is getting a big large at the moment, I've got a number of Neil Gaiman books to read and apparently I simply must read Dawkins, (although I'll be doing that with a complete open mind because unlike some I don't feel everything he says is absolute truth and I should praise the ground he walks on).

I've also got a number of other books to read and no time for Rushdie... perhaps later.

Don't forget aswell, we have what is essentially a speed reading contest on the new Harry Potter book when it comes out next month, gotta set aside a day for that!

Don't forget aswell, we have what is essentially a speed reading contest on the new Harry Potter book when it comes out next month, gotta set aside a day for that!

I was planning on Harassing everyone waiting in line at Barnes and Noble, my only really draw to be down there at 0000.

Funny you mention that - i've just repicked up Half blood prince so that i'm back in the mood for the new one.

I've joined the masses i'm afraid.

Whats your opinions, i'm a very lateral thinker and reckon that Rowling will kill off Harry and Voldemort mainly because if she dosent for the rest of her life she'll be hounded to make another book.

Archived