Home

Happy Psychonauts Day! (Round 2!!)

Whooooooo. *waves arms in tired manner* ...Granted, I didn't even know about Psychonauts until last summer, but I live under a delightful little rock, so...eh, here's to the game that's impacted my life far more than it should have, I suppose. *raises coffee mug*

...*kicks self for daring to post on a forum and drags self back to work* Must...do...schoolwork...and...write...CP.

And now, to celebrate something that was going to happen anyway, here is a live feed from Tim Schafer, and by live feed, I mean copy/paste from the DF website:

"Okay, this such a crazy coincidence, that I'm just going to have to pretend that we meant to do this.

On this day, April 19, two years ago, the most Excellent Game Psychonauts was released unto the world, bringing about 100 years of peace and tranquility to the earth. (Much like Psychonauts, the peace and tranquility are just a little late.)

But on this exact same day in 1943, Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately ingested the first dose of LSD, and therefore was himself, the very first Psychonaut.

Man, we are effing GENIUSES for releasing Psychonauts on April 19th! I'm so glad we thought of that.

(I wonder if we actually did do that on purpose, but I just can't remember because of all the LSD I'm constantly taking.)"

Such an honest guy...

Now we just have to wait until Raz Day for celebrations to occur.

For those who don't know, Raz Day was a psychic celebration on the first Saturday in October. We will use this da to celebrate fanworks, talk about the game, and other funstuffz.

Archived