Home

This is the **** that's gonna start the war against the machines.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats fastest now?

Proabably one of the newer models designed to run Vista and take advantage of DX10.

you really are an apple lover arent you? don't worry, I'm the only one judging...
Just because they don't suit your needs doesn't mean they suck. Apple puts out a damn good machine, and the fact that OSX (which is no longer the OS Apple computers are restricted to, as I've said before) doesn't run the applications you think make a good computer doesn't mean it's a piece of ****.

I'd even go so far as to say that many Apple computers could outperform the one you're typing on right now.

performance as in speed? lol. Yea sure, w/e...uhh...but performance as in...ability to do more things...mine owns an apple...b/c it is actually compatible w/ good software.

Leik gaywaire guyz, i can downlod hyp muziksz can u do tht macfgs!?11

It's cool jmac...it really is...but who would seriously buy a Mac just so they could put Windows on it? Nice...

Oh and Samnmax...once again, I think you've made your point that you think im a what do you call it..."hipster fag." Just because I listen to Gorillaz, doesn't mean that I shop at Hot Topic or that I am a "hipster" but w/e...

I believe that PC Gamer did a test a few months ago w/ 2 computers (1 PC and 1 Mac G5...I think it was G5), and even with Windows installed, it couldn't play all the games that they tried out...still some compatibility issues...PC worked great though...hmm that's interesting...

Yeah, a G5. Hmm, that's interesting. If you don't know what I'm getting at I suggest you discontinue this debate.

...uhhhh...why would I discontinue the debate...I seriously have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm not going to give it up just like that...you'd like that wouldn't you?

What kernel are you running?

ray@FBiNC:~$ uname -rv
2.6.21-ck2-FBiNC #3 SMP PREEMPT Fri May 18 12:17:32 CEST 2007

anything w/ out windows sucks anyway b/c you can't run anything...
Please specify because I cannot remember what I cannot run.

Archived