Home

[WIP] Yavin 4 Planet Mod Translation

Well, ohh dear, can't beleive i actually posted this, well, it's not really a WIP just yet, more of a recruit thread, I am planning a translation of the MotOR Yavin 4 Mod.

I am recruiting for people who can translate the text from Polish To English, then I'll take all the translated text and change all the Polish text to the translated English text.

I may also translate to other languages (E.G: German, French, Spanish ect)

So if you can read Polish formal and slang PM me or post here so we can begin to translate the text.

Also i would like some feedback on the mod. :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, time for an update, now this project is officially a WIP i can post progress reports, first update, all of the text for the first module and second has been translated and the first module's English text has been incorporated into the module, making module 1 100% completed, WOO!!

Here's some screens of the module:

Yavin1.jpg

Yavin2.jpg

Yavin3.jpg

Yavin4.jpg

Yavin5.jpg

Yavin6.jpg

Yavin7.jpg

Yavin8.jpg

Yavin9.jpg

Yavin10.jpg

Yavin11.jpg

Hope you enjoy the update, more to come soon!

Ok guys, time for an update, now this project is officially a WIP i can post progress reports, first update, all of the text for the first module and second has been translated and the first module's English text has been incorporated into the module, making module 1 100% completed, WOO!!

Looks very nice. :emodanc: Though perhaps you should bump that down to 99% completed and do another round of proof-reading of the text? I noticed some mistakes and errors in those screenshots. The final mod would look more polished if those were corrected. :)

Looks very nice. :emodanc: Though perhaps you should bump that down to 99% completed and do another round of proof-reading of the text? I noticed some mistakes and errors in those screenshots. The final mod would look more polished if those were corrected. :)

Thank you, and yes i just went through the pics, and i noticed one in particular:

"But also has small cargo hold"

Theres no "a" between has and small, lol.

Ok, Stoffe's correct, module 1 has been moved to 99.9% complete, lol

Ok a quick update, unfortunatly as the modules are backwards and I'm warping to them because they are backwards, it keeps warping me into locked rooms so i can't get out, lol, so no screens at the moment, but the modules are building successfully, module 1 (Yav_90) is now certainly 100% complete, module 2 (Yav_91) is now i beleive 100% complete but with out starting from the beginning of the planet it's hard to tell, module 3 is shaping up nicely as well as module 4, should have some screens by the end of the day.

Ok time for another update, I have play tested the modules we have done to my best ability and i can now say that module's 1-7 are now 100% done, wooooo. All thats left to do is the final 3 modules and the files that go in the Override folder.

Not much of the adventurous picture update i would of liked to show you all but this small video update will have to do, it shows a small preview of 2 Jedi students in the training room of the Yavin Fort.

Unfortunately the original file size was to big to upload to my site as it was taking so long to upload, (due to me downloading to much stuff at the moment) it timed out, lol, so it is in .bik format and you will need RAD Video tools to view it.

The movie can be downloaded here

and rad's video tools can be gotten from here

Enjoy the update, more to come soon. :D

Archived