Home

[WIP] Yavin 4 Planet Mod Translation

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Revan_Pwn_Malak wrote:

We shall hunt down the people at PCworld and use persuasion to make them fix your computer. Lol. Force choke anyone? Maybe a little Force lightning?

Just remember to leave them in good enough condition to actually be able to fix the computer. :D

I'm sure this will be worth the little wait. I like what I see so far.

Just remember to leave them in good enough condition to actually be able to fix the computer. :D

I'm sure this will be worth the little wait. I like what I see so far.

Yes I suppose you are right. HEAR THAT PEOPLE AT PCWORLD! YOU GOT OFF LUCKY! Lol. I'm very patient, MZ is doing everyone a favor so the least we can do is be patient and cheer the team on.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I would but as I cannot access my computer nor KotOR I can't take any screen shots.

Update: Yeah my PC is fixed, I have it back, I will begin work on this mod again during my week off from college.

Mod Edit: Due to posters ressurecting this thread needlessly, I am putting this thread on notice, one more and it gets closed. Please use the PM system to ask for updates, thanks.

Only the OP may post an update or a cancellation post in this thread. -RH

• 4 months later...

Ok guys, it's been a long time coming, the mod is done, I'm uploading it to my site as I type, it will take a while due to the size, so here are some screenshots to get you all in the mood :)

yavin1-1.jpg

yavin5-1.jpg

yavin7-1.jpg

yavin11-1.jpg

yavin12.jpg

yavin14.jpg

yavin25.jpg

Yavin8-1.jpg

Hope these will keep you interested for a while longer, it's been a long time since the last update. :)

I thought you were requesting people to do voice-overs for you. I never heard back from you so I was wondering if your mod does have voice overs. . .

I was getting near zero interest for voice overs, I needed more female VO than male and no one really volunteered, so that is what I'll start to organize for version 2.

Maybe now people can see how good the mod is I may get some more interest for VO (Female included)

I'll do a few VO's if you like. :)

Thank you DDD :)

Are you female? lol

Edit: (Copied from a below deleted post in response to posters spammy comment posts) Please, no more spam in this thread, I don't want the kind friendly moderators to close my wonderful thread *bats eyelashes* :)

Combining posts after some further thread pruning, perhaps many posters around here need to go back and refresh themselves about what constitues a 'chat' post as many are doing this here in Holowan Labs lately. Please stop and keep the 'chat' comminications to PM's, thanks. Lets not make us take this to the actual warning stages folks, 'chat' isn't allowed here, only in Ahto. -RH

• 4 weeks later...

I might sound completely devoid of any KoToR knowledge when asking this question, but my happiness and need to play this mod far outweighs what little pride I have left.

Anyways, is there a particular part of the game you need to get to before you're able to go to Yavin IV or is it just as soon as you're able to get onto the EH and plot a course for the place?'

I didn't see the answer to that in the readme and I don't see an additional planet on my starmap.

Anyways, as always thanks for the time and patience.

Archived