Home

What is in a name? Sojourn or Valiant?

Maphisto86

I was playing TSL today and I was at the TSF headquarters on Citadel station. I asked the protocol droid at the desk there why the Sojourn, the Republic vessel coming there with Carth Onasi, was delayed. The droid replied calling the ship the Valiant. :eyeraise: WTF? :xp: Has anyone else caught this blooper !? I wonder what the actual name of the ship is. Im betting Sojourn but whatever. Maybe the droid needed maitenance? :rolleyes:

What do you think?

The Sojourn is the listed name, where as the name Valiant was given to 2 or 3 Imperial ships, They also refer to the Sojourn as a cruiser and later as a frigate, which are different classes of ship. I think it's just a lack of ATD.

I was playing TSL today and I was at the TSF headquarters on Citadel station. I asked the protocol droid at the desk there why the Sojourn, the Republic vessel coming there with Carth Onasi, was delayed. The droid replied calling the ship the Valiant. :eyeraise: WTF? :xp: Has anyone else caught this blooper !? I wonder what the actual name of the ship is. Im betting Sojourn but whatever. Maybe the droid needed maitenance? :rolleyes:

What do you think?

I don't remember ever having this conversation how do you have it?

Archived