Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You're fun alright. For now, I'll watch for now.....you're not my goal little girl" he said to Natalia, a little smirk on his face

Nero turned around, and began to whistle as he went back to his tree,"I'll see both of you around, and about what we talked about Natalia" he looked back,"I'll think about it, but only if you're not a naughty girl"

"Oops, busted!" exclaimed Nero with a smile on his face

"Hey, can you see you just destroyed the mood? We were confessing our love for each other"

Then with a quick movement, he grabbed Natalia on his arms and kissed her quickly

"I love you too Natalia!" he said

((Note this is an NPC))

A soothsayer walked up to Nero. "I see trouble in your future, young man. The gold of your troubles doesn't glitter, yet. But, you will soon see it glitter. Then, you will be fearful until the end." Said he, in a cryptic way. The soothsayer then left.

(A soothsayer? Come on :xp: )

"Another crazy old man, I've heard that before.....Oh yes, a fortune cookie!"

he laughed,"I decide my future, thank you very much, nothing is written, but if trouble comes,then its going to be entertaining"

He grabbed Natalia's hand, "I say farewell again, beautiful" he then kissed it,and ignore her question, then to Ferc, he gave him a punch in the face "I'm watching you boy, you do something to her and you answer to me"

He also said goodbye to Audrey, then headed of into the woods, to sleep on his tree

"I answer to one person. Me." he said, after Nero left. He looked at a torch with his equipment. Oh, how tempting it is. Yet, it calls to me. Not yet. Patience. He thought to himself. "Good reason? Hah." He said to Natalia. He left the area, carrying the torch while debating whether to go back to Nero or to go to the inn.

(Dude, where in the camp, not in the bar)

That was fun, Nero thought to himself, that guy must be wanting to kill me so bad right now, he smiled to himself, "objective accomplish" he said out loud, but began to wander about his feelings about the two women he met today, it had never affected him so much before...

" Don't kill him. She wrestles him for the torch . She pushes him against the wall and kisses him and grabs the torch." If I had to chose it would be you." she tells him as she caresses his face." but the evil inside you scares me. Nero's fun but you it runs deeper. Were the same you and I . I'm a flirt. I'm sorry . " she cries in his arms waiting for his response.....

"I told you not to show yourself Merky, what is it?" said Nero to the shadows in the bushes

"That man was going to attack you, I was about to jump out and slit his throat, to protect you" said the shadow "I will do it now if you order it"

"He will not kill me, she would stop him, and if she would not, she will scream at him to stop, she's too soft to kill him, thats her problem; I, on the other hand will not waste a minute to stop him, even if it meant killing him"

"Your cold as always" said Merky

"Thats the way I turn when on a mission, but I can be fun too, so now go, and do not appear again until called; the others could find out about our goal"

"As you command boss" said the shadow, and it banished into the bushes

"He's too strict" said Nero, and he continue walking

Nero arrived at his "hotel", the tree he had chosen to sleep, and started climbing, when he reached his branch, he relaxed and started wondering in his mind about the current events and how he will have to modify his plan due to the appearance of Natalia and Ferc, and about his feelings for the girl

"I wish I could get attached, but she may turn into an enemy, so...." it was never easy for him to work like this, so he forgot about it and just stared at the night sky...

Natalia went to Nero's tree. She climbed up and left a note and a gift.

The note said :

Here are my dueling sabers. I do not plan on turning evil again. I will side with you. However if my father ever finds me please my dear Nero kill me , so I never have to go back and suffer what.....I'm falling for you. I didn't see it coming. I care for Ferc as well but you stir up passions I never knew.

Love,

Natalia.

She quitely placed them near him.

Nero woke up four hours later 'cause he had to take a piss :lol:

He started to woke up and suddenly he saw two sabers, surprised, he nearly fell from the tree, he was a little angry that somebody had gotten close to him without him waking up

"HEY MERKY, WTH ARE YOU NOT MY GUARD, GET OUT HERE!" he yelled, and in an instant,he appeared next to him,"did you not stop whoever came next to me?" he said

"But you said never to appear unless called boss" said the henchman

"Yeah well....yes, you have a point there, so who was it?"

"That assassin girl, she left something for you it seems" and handed him a letter, which Nero read in awe, and the two sabers that were her weapons...

"Fair enough, take this and give it to her, along with one of her sabers" said Nero, giving something to his subordinate

"May I ask what is it?" asked Merky

"A protecting necklace, a charm of sorts" replied Nero "A healer gave it to me, its suppose to guard its wearer against harm"

"A gift then" said Merky

Nero turned a little red, "no, its a..........well, whatever, just give it to her, got it? and tell her you're just a hired messenger, nothing else, and if her friend shows up and wants to fight, just flee and comeback, remember to say nothing about our goal, okay?"

"Yes, sir" said the warrior, as he disappeared into the night

Audrey witnessed the whole scenes between Ferc, Natalia, and Nero. She sighed to herself, and sat by the lake, meditating. She really hated it when men fought over women, and it was just cruel. But her real goal was to focus on Torsh, and they're mission to the palace.

Somehow... they had to get to the Throne, before Darkness fully reigned upon their world. She hoped in her heart that things will change better for the future.

As the moon lit and the stars twinkled in the night sky, Audrey closed her eyes, focusing on nature. Her hair flowed gently along the wind, along with her white hair bow on the top of her hair.

(You should wait a little for posts, and elaborate a little :) )

Nero could not sleep after he read that letter, What is that woman thinking? he asked himself, and climbed down from his tree, and started to walk,and decided to check on his MAJESTY, and found him inside his tent, sleeping like a baby,drooling a little, but there was no sign of Audrey.

"Is nobody sleeping today?" he said, to which Torsh grunted in his sleep, and he decided to go to the lake, where he found Audrey

"You can't sleep too?" he asked her

Audrey opened her eyes, and turned around. She looked up and saw Nero. "No. I just... wanted to meditate." She continued to sit down on the grass, and looked back at the lake. The water was rushing calmly, and it soothed Audrey's spirit.

"You okay though?" Audrey asked Nero, without turning around.

"I've never been better..." he was about to tell a joke, but then he started to become serious

"You know what's coming now, right? Can you feel it?; we have to keep an eye on Mr. royalty, something is coming for him" he said, looking at the sky and breathing deeply, completely relaxed "seems I will have fun after all"

Audrey looked down. Nero was funny... but she kind of grew afraid of him. She stood up and faced him. "Nero? I'm glad you're here to help us... but, I really don't want you to get hurt if you keep making others angry. It kinda makes me feel... scared."

The young woman brushed her hair from her face, as she looked down, with sadness in her eyes. As quiet and soft-spoken as she was, she was growing afraid at everything around her.

Archived