Home

Zombie-Vacation RPG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ave- Yesh. But it's probably my mom or somthing.

She replied and put on her headphones. On the floor there was a different book, "Hmm." she thought, picking it up. The book was called 'The Essentail Zombie Survival Guide', "Odd..."Ave thought, "Might as well." She began to read.

As Psycho and the professor went back from their day at the bar, Psycho began to drunkingly think.

"Sir, what does your virus do anyway?" said Psycho.

"It's called Solanum. It's a zombie virus like that one that was destroyed in racoon city, but this one creates a far stronger zombie."

"Uh sir, what would the government do with something like that?" askd Psycho.

After thinking for a while, the professor figured it out.

"Oh ****. Psycho, we got to get to Area 42."

Profile: Just look here, good gravy!

Additional: Always has his iPod on and attached to his wrist, headphones in ears at all times.

After returning from yet another trip from New Zealand, Davinq unpacks his street, and walks down the driveway to get the mail.

Not expecting anything for him, Dav was astonished to find a letter without a return address amongst the pile of bills, pr0n mags - wait, WHAT? He decided to investigate his parents' bedroom later. But for now, he opened the letter, and he realized it was an invitation.

Davinq,

Congradulations! You have won an all-expense paid trip to a resort in Florida!

Regards,

The signature at the bottom seemed to be slashed out, with a knife. Hmm, I wonder what did that? he inquired privately. Oh well. Free vacation, after returning from another one! Dav was stoked.

He went upstairs and packed his bags. His mom walked in at one point and asked "where are you going?"

"To Florida."

"Oh. Right. See you later."

Leaving the house without incident, Davinq walked down the street to the park, and made a high-pitched whistle, invisible to human ears. He waited.

A minute later, a loud flapping noise could be heard in the tranquility of the evening, and he looked up.

There was his ride: a custom-trained Flying Purple Hippo, complete with an iPod speaker plug-in. Hopping aboard, he put the picture below in his mind:

mapbetch.jpg

The hippo flew off at an unbelievable speed. During the trip, he had a txt convo with Ave, who told him she had got the letter too. Hoping it wasn't another zombie-killspree kind of RPG, he told her to get the hell out if she even catches a tiny whiff of rot. All the while, the Flying Purple Hippo was crossing state after state after state.

An hour later, Davinq landed in front of the resort, gave the hippo a cookie, and walked in as it flew off. The concierge asked him for his name, and then told him his room had just been taken last-minute by a higher-paying customer. In response, Davinq improvised. Asking for directions to the room in which one Darth Avery was staying, he was directed to room 401. Up the elevator, and in front of the door. He couldn't wait to see his friends again! He rang the doorbell.

(i know, i know. it happens when it's night time and we all meet up.we need a few more people first)

Zell finished a bowl of cereal for lunch and went to her room. she had a book that titled 'How to NOT Act durring a Zombie Invasion'.

She flipped it and read

1. DON'T GET BITTEN

2.A durrect blow to the head should rekill one

3. DON'T DIE.

4. Don't worry about anyone but yourself

5. the book won't save your sorry ass if a real invasion happens. LOL.

She shut the book and looked outside. A man was staggering and bleeding, but she didn't notice.

```````

Quiet moans came from him and he locked onto a little girl outside.

Girl: Hi mister. Do you want to buy a co--- OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The man ripped halp of her face flesh off, but no one noticed.

Ave went into Zelda's room. "Yo, you getting any weird Zombie stuff?" she asked, Zelda nodded "Yeah, I found this book that says how to kill them and stuff. I just hope we don't get any Crimsonheads." A little midget came into the room and slapped Avery. "NO RESIDENT EVIL REFRENCES!" than he left.

"That was weird." She said, "Hey, look, the sun's setting!"

Zell: Kool. It's so- Ave?

Ave: Huh?

Zell: Do you see what i see?

She pointed to the small pond and a large number of people were coming and attacking people.Screams could be heard from downt there.

Zell: OMG ZOMBIES!

Just then, Mayhem and Dav camein, kinda pale.

Zell: OMG GUYS THEY'RE COMING TOWARDS THE HOTEL.

"I can deal with this!" Ave ran to her room and grabbed her lightsaber & her CD case. Zelda's room luckilly had a stereo too and Ave needed fightin music. She put in the Star Wars Episode one Soundtrack and turned it to Duel of the Fates. "She pulled her hair back and got ready to fight, "Come and get me, bitches!" It was on.

"What do you mean sir?" said Psycho.

"Well, I just gave them a zombie virus far superior to any other. It makes the G-Virus look like rabies! Imagin what the government would do with all this!"

"Oh snap! You're right but where is Area 42?"

"In the most dreaded land of all. Chesterfield, South Dakota."

Out of nowere, Zell's phone rang. She relucktenly answered it and grinned.

She hung up in a minute and and sighed.

Zell: My sis came by. She left my ATV and luckly, that has my weapons on it. She said it's outside. So cmon!

They ran down to the invasion and on the 4wheeler. For some reason, it was inside, right next to a giant glass window. She had a great movie moment idea. First she pulled out a gun, the readied her switch blade. She got on and started it up.

Zell: Anyone coming? I can carry one other person.

Archived