Home

KotOR III :: Original Trilogy - Clothing

The Source

KotOR III :: Original Trilogy - Clothing

"Knights of the Old Republic" contained clothing that resembled a more medievil period of time. "Knights of the Old Republic II" had Jedi robes that could be found in the movies. Since they are moving the clothing style closer to the movies, how about making some clothes from Leia, Lukes, and Han's closet.

Luke's - Yellow Celebration, Black Outfit, Brown Outfit, X-Wing Jumpsuit, Hoth Clothing.

Leia's - White Gown, Hoths Clothes, etc...

You get the idea.

Just...no...

It feels like merging two different era's. It just doesn't feel right to see an Old Republic pilot in a X-wing jumpsuit.

The robes are okay though. Although it's strange to see some of the Prequel movie roebs in kotor 2, it might be a tradition that spanned several era's. Maybe the Robes were introduces in kotor 2, but still in use in the Prequel era. :)

• 1 month later...

4000 years is a long time, back then time our ancestor's wore fur from their dinner. I don't think that idea is good, especially rebellion/empire clothing. Maybe something a little more original like the K1 robes. It wasn't the most stylish nor was it my favorite look, but it was original.

These robes things were some of the changes they did on K2 that I just though that they wouldn't fit. Like T3 beeping sounds looking exactly like the astromech droids of the movies-era. That means that some stuff changed on a decade but stayed the same for the next 4.000 years? (Of course, I couldn't stand that irritating noise that T3 always screamed on K1, but...)

Thats a shame. :( Although he is a very rich man, I think he should have more involvement with the game, but you don't always get what you want. :) In some ways it would be very bad for him to have more involvement in the game, so I might have to take back my words. (whisper) He doesn't look like much of a gamer to me. :)

Archived