Home

Wilhelm Yell

I was bored, so I decided to make this. Can you believe it took 2 days for Atton to die?

Download this mod

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: Indiana_Revan77

NAME: Wilhelm Yell

EMAIL: -------------------

CREDITS: Fred Tetra, George Lucas, and Ben Burtt.

FILENAME: Wilhelm_yell

FILE SIZE: 528 KB

DATE RELEASED:9/11/07

DESCRIPTION: Makes Atton, Male Twil'ek, and Mandalorians death scream the Wilhelm Yell.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Extract from the zip (Backup a_twimale_die, p_Atton_Dead, and N_MNDLORIAN_DEAD first) and put the files in StreamSounds folder.

BUGS: None, that I know of contact me if you find any.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
EDIT2: I found a "clear version." You need Quicktime Pro to save it though.

http://hollywoodlostandfound.net/wilhelm/wilhelmtk4.html

Since it's encoded as Quicktime on the page some people may have difficulty wit it. However, I found the following information on another page where someone might record a clear version of the Wilhelm Scream . . .

Only a few studios have the master of the Wilhelm, but because the "classic" scream can be found "in the clear" in a few films - such as the Judy Garland version of "A Star as Born," it has been "borrowed" for projects this way by other studios… not to mention quite a few student films.

Archived