Home

Ghosts

SkywalkerRules

I did a report on this back in high school and while I knew they weren't real beforehand all the evidence pointed to them being fake. Though some people certainly went to lengths to make their pictures look real. It was pretty interesting to read all these reports on supposed ghost sightings and how they actually thought it was real.

I like a good story, but in my 26 years I never experienced anything to make me believe in anything in the slightest bit supernatural (touch's wood) although I think I performed a Jedi mind trick once :D

Oh please tell me you used it to get into the cheerleader's locker room. If not, your powers are wasted.

While I enjoy good ghost stories and horror (from a romanticist's perspective, of course), I don't believe in ghosts in real life. Well, I haven't seen anything supernatural yet, so I wouldn't know.

Oh, adam, I saw your corpse the other day. Couldn't you at least wear something when you died? :xp:

I don't believe in ghost, although I do like a good ghost story from time to time.

But think about, the pictures and stories we hear mention the "ghosts" in some sort of clothing (usually what the person wore when they died). If there was such a thing about ghosts then they would be butt naked, clothes have no soul there for can not return with the spirit.

I am a Christian and so do not believe in ghosts, but I do believe in demons and that they can appear and make us believe they are ghosts.

I don't personally believe in Ghosts, but when I was on a cruise liner I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night and saw some teenager looking guy in a red cap looking down at me. I could see right through his body. He blinked, said hello, then ran away, passing through the wall to the opposite end of my cabin. Scared the hell out of me and I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Was probably a dream or hallucination, but is still cool to think on.

I don't personally believe in Ghosts, but when I was on a cruise liner I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night and saw some teenager looking guy in a red cap looking down at me. I could see right through his body. He blinked, said hello, then ran away, passing through the wall to the opposite end of my cabin. Scared the hell out of me and I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

If I were in his place, I'd have said something like "omg you n00b, ph34r my uberghost powers lol!11!!@!!!" and run. Heh, would probably spook someone out for decades.

Was probably a dream or hallucination, but is still cool to think on.

Same thing happened to me. I don't know if it was a dream or not... but when I woke up in my room, I thought I saw a ghost glaring at me. Then when I blinked, nothing was there. I really hoped that was a dream.

But you know what? I really don't know if ghosts are real. Maybe or maybe not. You know what the saying says: I gotta see it to believe it.

I once helped three ghost to bury their own corpses after a fourth, unknown ghost told me to kill them all. Later it turned out he just needed someone to play bridge, because since that time the four do that regularly in my front yard with lots of ghost booze and ghost BBQ.

Okay, J-o-e, I got some message for ya: *rolls eyes and starts shakin' and brabbelin'*

-stop- joey you spooty -stop- spoothead -stop- close yar window -stop- and -stop- doors tonight -stop- or else -stop- ps -stop- it is also freezing -stop- outside -stop- kisses -stop- the four -stop- bridge playing ghosts -stop-

Oh please tell me you used it to get into the cheerleader's locker room. If not, your powers are wasted.

I used it to get out of doing a job at work...

trust me I've tried getting in the cheerleader's locker room, but the gym teacher must of been a Toydarian... She was havin none of it :D

Oh I understand the post, I just meant it's hard to follow-up with something after a post is so rich in creative win.

So my humor, as you may notice, is not based on growing the lolfruit, but rather just picking the low-hanging ones off the trees of others.

Archived