Home

Xbox Live

RoxStar

I'd ask this in an Xbox forum, but I am quite scared of those types of people.

Anyway, my brother and I both have our own separate Xbox live silver accounts. Can we buy one 6 month pass to use for both accounts or do we need to have two separate ones?

Also, post your gamertags and games you play here

DrumMan44 - Halo 3, GRAW

I was wonderin' this question as well. Anyway...

Yes yes. You've heard me bitch about not having Live yet and don't have a router. But, that should should soon stop since I have found a router that I want and I can afford it. :p

Though, I haven't a clue what my Gamertag will be (since I intend to use a different one than my current one), but I'll post it up as soon I get it. And I'll probably be playing Gears, R6:Vegas, NHL 08, and CoD4.

Buying a XBL Gold Card will only work on one account. So yeah, you'll need to buy two Gold Cards for you two to get them. I personally only have one Gold Account on my 360 that me and my brother and sister all use. Though it's easier for me because I play it the most often and I'm the only one who puts people on my friends list.

Zerstorer23 - R6 Vegas, PGR4, Halo 3, and probably CoD4 soon.

My new gamertag - cr0wnes7

Games - Halo 3 only atm

Gay microsoft's fault. I used the 1 month XBL gold trial last year, but what i didnt know was that once u used that you cant use any MS points or purchase XBL subscriptions EVER on that gamertag. Which is so ****ing gay and now that i got my 360 replacement and a complimentary 1 month XBL gold for free i cant play XBL on my old tag which i had for over a year cos of the ****ing gay 1 month trial screwing it up. So i cant play XBL on my old acc ever and there goes my 1240 gamerscore and not to mention all my already unlocked armor perms on Halo 3.

Screw you MS.:firemad::firemad::firemad:

So i cant play XBL on my old acc ever and there goes my 1240 gamerscore and not to mention all my already unlocked armor perms on Halo 3.

Yeah, well. If I can't use my gamertag once I get my new Xbox 360 (though, I haven't received my effin' replacement box yet), I'll be pissed as well (there goes my gamerscore of 5200), though I haven't connect Live yet, so hopefully I'll be fine.

Can't you recover your gamertag, though?

Yeah, well. If I can't use my gamertag once I get my new Xbox 360 (though, I haven't received my effin' replacement box yet), I'll be pissed as well (there goes my gamerscore of 5200), though I haven't connect Live yet, so hopefully I'll be fine.

Can't you recover your gamertag, though?

The girl on microsoft customer care told me i cant recover or transfer anything from my old account to the new one. So im screwed no thanks to them. :firemad:

• 1 month later...

Add OBVIOUS DOOM to your friends' list! Right now i'm going through Double Agent single player, i also play Halo 3, GRAW 2, and I'm borrowing Call of Duty 4. I usually respond to invites, so if you invite me to a game, give me about 5 minutes.

I'm really looking forward to Turok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived