Home

Old years day/New Years plans

Ztalker

Perhaps, but I don't know that I've ever heard of a "good" breakup. Care to explain?

I'll just chip in here and say that non-acrimonious break-ups can and do happen. Perhaps not a 'good' break-up, but still one that doesn't involve, oh I don't know... Thrown china, yells, tears etc. Honest.

The technique I used is, download the demo of a new game that is new enough to just run on your PC with horrible framerates, even at low settings. I used the UT3 demo here. Play it at low framerates in front of your dad, and try to look depressed. Say that it was a game you were waiting for months and now you can't play it. If you see no direct effect within a week, repeat the procedure and concentrate more on the being depressed part.
Luckily, I'm not your dad. Posting this is a bit of a giveaway. :D

Hint: with some dads, saying you'd like your comp to be up to date with his own so that you may try to beat him at [insert game here] just might work a lot better than putting on a show of dismay. You might fare better if you tell him you want at least a fighting chance to beat him at the said game. Please note: the 'You' here may or may not be addressed at somebody's kids trying to find out what their dad's up to. :)

1.) Pick back up on guitar and finish learning how to play it.

5.) Get to be as awesome as this guy.

On a real guitar? That would be interesting. Keep going and tell us about it. :)

2007:

Well to start off find out how I did for the Fall

Finish my war with the admissions office on my graduate status so I can get into the MA Communication Studies program

Have fun at the club party 12/14 at a new hip club in Redlands, CA

Christmas Posadas 12/22

Santa's got a brand new bag for my mom aka new sewing machine

I get to see my buddy Askari

2008:

Get in shape

work at getting a higher GPA (need a 3.0 or better)

get a new job, if I can

try to acknowledge that my brother has a girlfriend (still in denial)

maybe end up with a boyfriend

Archived