Home

swb3 propably not coming out...

skywalker91

Hi all,i am new here....back to the topic.As you all know we have heard rumors of bf3 since months before bf2 released.Lucas arts is NOT interested in making bf3,this is bad news for us all.When bfrs came out I thought this is really the end,no bf3.If anyone finds any new updates about it plz post.

Hi all,i am new here....back to the topic.As you all know we have heard rumors of bf3 since months before bf2 released.Lucas arts is NOT interested in making bf3,this is bad news for us all.When bfrs came out I thought this is really the end,no bf3.If anyone finds any new updates about it plz post.

are you going to give us proof?

• 8 months later...

Really? It's almost a year since this was last active, and you post? There are plenty of other, newer topics in this forum that highly support the likelihood of the third game, even to the point where we know who's making it. Free Radical is supposedly making it. They've even announced a "Secret LucasArts Project." And since we have other evidence to support it, it's highly likely. Reportedly to come out sometime in March 2009.

There are plenty of other, newer topics in this forum that highly support the likelihood of the third game, even to the point where we know who's making it.[/Quote]

Really?

Free Radical is supposedly making it.

First you claim that it's known who is making it, and then it's supposedly?

They've even announced a "Secret LucasArts Project." And since we have other evidence to support it, it's highly likely.

Could be anything, could be a BF3, could be the KOTOR-based MMO recently announced. And the evidence isn't exactly conclusive.

Could be anything, could be a BF3, could be the KOTOR-based MMO recently announced. And the evidence isn't exactly conclusive.

Its pretty much accepted knowledge that bf3 is being developed, there have been multiple reports from different sources confirming it, arguing about it is pointless.

Its pretty much accepted knowledge that bf3 is being developed, there have been multiple reports from different sources confirming it, arguing about it is pointless.

If that is so, and if it is supposedly coming out in March 2009, why has Lucasarts not mentioned it?

They usually announce games well in advance of six months from a supposed release date.

March 2009 was the originally mentioned deadline from multiple sources. However, that has not been confirmed, either by LucasArts or Free Radical. And that deadline was mentioned quite a while back. Either it wasn't accurate, or it has since been bumped up.

I'm trying to be neither cute nor funny. Exactly how you reached that conclusion is beyond me. If you'd bothered to read other topics rather than resurrecting this one, you would have noticed some of the other users have made posts along these lines. News? Kotaku has posted news. Amazon had the product. Get the point? For a while, it was said to be March 2009.

As for my linguistic mistake when referring to Free Radical, that was an accident. I meant that conjectures have been made. Based on Free Radical's other games, it's more likely that it's SWBF3. Also, LucasArts had a bit of a falling out (or something like that) with Pandemic, and as far as I know, not with BioWare. That Free Radical is developing BF3 while BioWare is still doing KotOR3 has been a relative given.

And yes, there have been quite a few other, newer topics about this in the rest of the forum. By newer, I mean within the last few months, rather than from almost a year ago. With more optimistic information that that found in this topic.

If someone posts information from a reliable source then I will believe that SWBF 3 is coming out in March 2009. Don't say something that just popped up in your dumb little brain, bokkenblader56. I know that you are trying to e cute or funny or something, don't try. You're bad at it.

I almost don't want to respond to your arrogance, but there is some pretty solid evidence aside from the hundreds of pages on this topic which you couldn't apparently find a current one. Never mind the fact that the series is a cash cow.

These links were posted by triphammer from GWL.

Amazon screenshot

Article from IGN

Archived