Home

January Topic: Mandalorian Wars

Sorry that this took so long, but wanted to wait for the first day of the New Year to start this topic due to the holidays.

January Tales Topic:

Mandalorian Wars

What did Revan say or do that got all those Jedi to follow? What secret alliances were formed during this war? Who back-stabbed who? What happened at the final battle of Malachor V? How did the war play out?

Anything you can think of that happened during the Mandalorian Wars is up, so lets try and get a good amount of entries this time.

JM12 has already asked for advice, and while I am going to try to post one for this challenge, she said something that I felt I should mention.

She asked for and recieved technical assisitance. If anyone posting who wants some specific information about any military scene you wish can IM me, and I will give that information.

Shhh!!!

Don't tempt the hands of fate. I have been waiting to see the entries for this challenge and I worked hard on this myself. So please don't tempt the gods otherwise I shall have to double the amount of sacrifices in order to prevent it. :xp:

going back to your roots, JM?

Messy messy

Archived