Home

Time for something really nerdy: LET'S PLAY POKE'MON BLUE!

Smon

Alright guys, time for something that'll bring us together and help me kill time, LET'S PLAY POKEYMANS!

I went with blue, as it was my first Poke'mon game.

Okay, let's boot this up...

blueshot001.png

Oh man, this is giving me flashbacks.

blueshot002.png

Somehow, I don't think Jigglypuff's winning this one.

blueshot003.png

"98"? Wow... ten years since I last played this... hm... it has been a while, let's see... NEW GAME...

blueshot004.png

Hey! It's old Professor Oak, oh man I used to play this so much...

blueshot005.png

Yeah, yeah, we know.

blueshot006.png

Oh? Well Razputin's Domain, what is your name? (7 character limit)

i have blue, yellow, gold, and crystal

but my gameshark like corrupted gold and crystal 8329017321 years ago and now they don't save so i'm stuck with the craptastic blue and yellow

i think i should just get a gameboy sp since they're like 40 bucks now and scoop up some newer versions because i miss my pokemanz ever so much

i have blue, yellow, gold, and crystal

but my gameshark like corrupted gold and crystal 8329017321 years ago and now they don't save so i'm stuck with the craptastic blue and yellow

i think i should just get a gameboy sp since they're like 40 bucks now and scoop up some newer versions because i miss my pokemanz ever so much

get a ds and diamond (dialga > palkia)

I only have red, diamond, and pearl.

That's a weird name... uh okay...

blueshot007.png

I put in what fit.

blueshot008.png

I actually like it... not bad... RedDiam...

blueshot009.png

Hm? What's our rival's name? (7 Character Limit)

EDIT:C'mon guys hurry up, on another forum I'm doing the same thing with Poke'mon Blue and those bastards are already picking their starter.

rivals name = Poogina

i'd get a ds if i had the monnay which i do but i dont want to spend more than 60 bucks on pokemon

First come first serve, Poogina it is.

blueshot010.png

blueshot011.png

Our adventure begins! What to do first?

EDIT:ARGH C'MON YOU JERKS THE OTHER THREAD IS IN THEIR FIRST BATTLE NOW AND YOU'RE STILL JUST IN YOUR BEDROOM ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

go downstairs, talk to mommy, leave the house, try walking in the grass, professor oak stops you, then pick a pokemon and i say choose squirtle

This is so much bull****.

Not only is the other thread I'm doing this on way way ahead of you guys but they already picked the same starter.

Anyone want the save-file and finish this off? I'm going to focus on the red version thread I'm running on my favoritest gaming comic out there.

So... anyone want the save file? Get your own emulator, shouldn't be that hard. I use VisualBoyAdvance.

Archived