Home

[NSW-Fic] Naruto/Hinata Fanfiction idea.....

I have recently joined the many,many people who write stories for fanfiction.net and i was wondering if you think this is a good idea for a story....

1. Hinata,Kiba and Shino are dispatched to track down and apprehend Rouge Ninja who are raiding small villages and outposts

2. During the mission, Hinata is Killed when one of the Ninja sneaks up and stabs her through the heart with a Kunei knife

3. Kiba and Shino grab Hinata's body and abandon the mission, the rouges escape.

4. Hinata is buried in the village next to her mother, naruto had been out training and didnt know until Sakura tells him

5. Kiba starts talking to Naruto and tells him how hinata felt about him(as per hinata's last wish) naruto tells him hes sorry and didnt know.

6. Kiba gets really angry and starts yelling at him. This is an excerpt from the story:(yes its written)

naruto:Im s-sorry i didnt know she felt that way about me

Kiba:(angry) No, of course you didnt, you were to busy training to be the Hokage! You didnt have the time to notice her! You Never Deserved to be Loved by Her! You never deserved her admiration! She Deserved someone who Would look out for her! You Were too idiotic and dense to realize that she loved you!

7. everyone else has left the funeral, only naruto is left standing at her grave

'why did she have to die?' he asks himself his voice gets angrier "WHY DID YOU TAKE HER?!!!" he screamed to the heavens. He goes red chakra at this point sprouting three tails

8. Naruto attacks the rouge Ninja hideoutslaughtering all of them. he comes across Hinata's Killer he can smell her blood on her. he makes her death very painful

9. 10 years in the future. naruto is a class A missing ninja he has stolen two forbidden scrolls and hes on the run from ANBU

10. Naruto uses the two scrolls that are scrolls that tell how to travel time and use them to go back to the day Hinata died, to save her he cant interfer directly in the past , but he can talk to people

11. older Naruto findes younger naruto and manages to capture him and bring him to the house he lives in

12. Older Naruto tells him whats going to happen and tells him that if he searches his feelings he will find that he loves hinata and that she loves him

13. younger naruto goes one-tailed and picks up hinata's scent he gets there fast due to the power of the fox.

14. he comes across the battle between Hinata,Shino and Kiba vs the rouges he sees the rouge sneaking up on Hinata and attacks her, he goes after all of the rouges and chases them off

15. Hinata Shino and kiba thank him and are about to leave for the village when Naruto askes her to stay, she says yes. kiba and Shino leave

16. naruto kisses Hinata for the first time and he tells her that he loves he, hinata tells him that she loves him.

17. the older Uzumaki is waiting in the house he doesnt know if she has been saved or not, Naruto walks through the door with hinata smiling on his shoulder. she see the older naruto standing there and is shocked

18. Older uzumaki gets in front and begs for forgiveness for not being there to save her all those years ago, naruto explaines what the older naruto told him about her dying and him not realizing his love for her until to late. Hinata forgives him. the older naruto smiles for the first time in a long time and travels back to his own time. naruto and hinata leave to get some ramen together, hand in hand

19. Ten years in the future

naruto is the sixth hokage, hinata is his wife of seven years,( Tsunade and jiriya are dating) i know when i thought it up my mind almost burned, but i think it kinda cute that those two are dating. neji and Tenten are married and have a kid that is more like tenten then neji. Shikamaru and temari got married, Choji and Ino got married Sauske came back to the village after killing orochimaru and Itachi. Sauske is married to sakura. kiba and Shino are dating fellow shinobi,(dont have names yet sorry) the end

Comments

Concerns

Suggestions

Wanna Comment

Post it or PM me

check out light side vader on fanfiction.net i gotta put stories on soon

Naruto and Hinata Forever!!

I didn't said that the paradox would hurt anyone, even if you mentioned a movie to support your arguments. Besides, it's you're fan-fic, your universe, you may do what you want and whatnot. I was just commenting.

Off: A person don't need to be at the same age or have the same experiences than his "other" for it to be a paradox.

Just refer to the "Grandfather Paradox", of René Barjavel.

Suppose a man traveled back in time and killed his biological grandfather before the latter met the traveler's grandmother. As a result, one of the traveler's parents (and by extension, the traveler himself) would never have been conceived. This would imply that he could not have traveled back in time after all, which in turn implies the grandfather would still be alive, and the traveler would have been conceived, allowing him to travel back in time and kill his grandfather.

For one thing itachi and orochimaru they hate each other. and this is based yes during the shuppuden time. i only write Naruto/Hinata, Neji/TenTen stories. im sorry

Ah! So your a romantic then? Thats cool... seeing as I'm a bit of a Naruto/Hinata fan meself.

Its just that fanfics with clashing battles between certain characters can be awsome. I mean, Itachi vs Orochimaru... gotta nice ring to it. Still, no harm in sticking with what your more comfortable with.

• 2 months later...

Archived