Home

[W.I.P.] [K1] URM (Ultimate Ranged Mod)

Sithspecter

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh, Q, I've finished a minigun, but I haven't put it on KotOR Files yet. But that's OK! We can both do one. I'm not sure if you can do multiple blaster bolts, but I use the lightsaber beam minus the hilt times 6 for mine.

Fear not, I didn't really follow the classic design, its more Tau inspired. (Warhammer 40.000, High Tech race, my first army.)

And you already formed up my idea, instead of one blast/bolt, I'll do four in a time, well 1=4. That means on Rapide shot 12 Blast bolts to fly around.

Great :p

He's just saying in a fancy way that his minigun has four barrels. MINE has SIX!!! Oh, well. Q's is better. Hey, DX! I'm chasing you!
Well mine has 10 mwahahahahahaha, and maybe invent some new guns as well like "Plasma Emitters" or "Force Energy Hyper-Rifles"? Just made them up but you get the idea.

So... Now that you've cracked the on-hit model, and you've started editing the ammo-type, does this mean that all those fire-arms that we've seen will now have bullets instead of blaster-bolts?

Anyway, Call me a fool if you will, but how does this work? Do you just edit a .2da file and assign it to a single gun, or just to a category of guns?

@Danyael- I'm doing a shotgun, a minigun, a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle.

@Darth Betrayal- The flamethrower looks kinda wierd and the model doesn't turn out right, but I'll probably do it anyway.

@ForeverNight- I had to edit a total of three .2da files. Damagehitvisual, Baseitems, and ammunitiontypes. It's all pretty complex, because you have to find an effect line for the on-hit, so it's not really a model, just an effect. And, you're not a fool. I'm just the first one to figure all this out.

I can't actually make force powers do anything on the guns. They just LOOK like they're doing the force powers. At least, I can't yet, and that's what I said about explosions a couple weeks ago...

To bad :(

Anyway even without that the mod will be a certain download for me :)

I've now made a sniper rifle with HE rounds. Pretty much a weapon of domination. I'm changing the range to a hundred and fifty meters, and setting an awareness boost of 100, plus a big dex bonus. Next, I'm going to work on the rocket and grenade launcher.

Archived