Home

The Party Members of KOTOR 3

*Don*

Visas Marr & Atton Rand would make a good duo for a K3 return; both were developed characters with rather deep psychological issues (more so Atton than Visas imo). But we can't have a KOTOR game without Bastila, we need her to scold the rookie Jedi with her sexy English/Coruscant accent.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HK-47 for sure (Lol good thing we know nothing will EVER happen to HK-47 thanks to SWG) , T3-M4 for sure, Mandalore should return with the Mandalorians to help Revan destroy the True Sith,(since I want the PC to be Revan) Bastila(Carth should just be a major character but not a Party Member) , And the rest of the Party Members we see in K2 including the Exile as a party member maybe we can ditch a few of them like Bao Dur back on Telos as he has major work to do GOTO/SPOILER Goto can simply go to hell whether HK blasted his "fat" ones ass or not, and the rest I am not sure.

But we can't have a KOTOR game without Bastila, we need her to scold the rookie Jedi with her sexy English/Coruscant accent.

:lol: Am I the only one here who had a mental image of Bastila's possible reaction to this thread? (probably) Thanks a lot, Darth_Sharrak, now I have to pry her from a dark corner somewhere! :p

*7 mandatory party members (7)

*1 male/female only party member (out of 2)

*1 light/dark side only party member (out of 2)

*1 optional party member (out of 2)

So that's 13 possible party members total, to fill 10 slots. Assuming the game isn't rushed (hint hint, LucasArts ), that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Seems good to me.

So long as the NPCs are fully fleshed out as characters. I love this idea.

We must beg the Force to grant this wish. :bow:

it'd actually be funny if you had Atton as the mentor.

:raise: ...Atton...mentor...equal to... :indif: No! Does not compute! Does not comput-I'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected. Please hang up and try again.

Archived