Home

threat from Xor

Rattler-1985

This quest is buggy. Sometimes Xor will show up and not do anything at all. Sometimes he'll show up and though you can fight him his death dialogue will not trigger, so he'll just stand there wounded and the quest won't end.

I usually try to do this quest on Manaan by having Juhani in my party and using the "Return to Ebon Hawk" option. He usually shows up then.

• 4 months later...

Probably an obvious answer, but have you run thru all the dialog with Juhani? If so, what ALWAYS works for me, is: visit Korriban, and leave Dresdae. Right before you enter the Sith Academy, try (like Qliveur says) return to Ebon Hawk. This should do it. ;)

Like Qluiveur said, this side quest is extremely buggy. Manaan always worked best for me. As said just make sure you have all the dialogue with Juhani completed.

Just one reminder: When you do trigger the quest, make sure not to take Juhani out of the party before you complete it or it will not complete. I would hate to see you jump through hoops to trigger the quest, than not be able to complete it because of this bug.

Hope you find him. :)

-HOP

Just go through the Juhani dialog enough to know about her Mother dying to save her and how the jedi freed her from slavery. Odds are you can do this before Leviathon, so just have her with you at the ports when that happens. You'll see him again at any other port if you keep Juhani with you.

Archived