Home

Ideas for New Dark Lords

harIII

Within the mod that I am going to make (a K3) I'm going to have to have 2 new Sith Lords.

Darth Oriha

She is going to the main conflict of interest until you get towards the end of the game. She is presently in command on the entire True Sith army.

Dark Lord

This Dark Lord will be the highest ruling True Sith Lord in the True Sith Empire. He or she can be an alien or human, male or female. Also if you haven't noticed, I haven't selected a name for the Dark Lord either, you can also enter names in as well for this character.

I would like to know what would the public like to see the two characters as. I need a breif description of both and open to new ideas.

Thank you in advance!

Darth Oriha

She is going to the main conflict of interest until you get towards the end of the game. She is presently in command on the entire True Sith army.

All the sith lords so far have been ugly or old or guys.

Make this one human - and at least one of the more good-looking skins. ;)

There. Women's rights. :D

_EW_

EnderWiggin

That is what I thought about in the beginning of my idea. Darth Revan was officially suppose to be a Human, male (information retreived from several documents with people saying that they thought Revan is male). Darth Malak was Human, male. Darth Sion, was Human, male. Keria was Human, female, but old (O.M.G.!!!). The guy on the Ravenger made sense to be Human, male. Darth Vader was Human, male. Darth Sidious was Human, male. I thought that this would be an ideal solution to have a fresh new start for K3.

darthrevan243

Thank you, I think that this will work! Darth Viram, I like it.

EnderWiggin

That is what I thought about in the beginning of my idea. Darth Revan was officially suppose to be a Human, male (information retreived from several documents with people saying that they thought Revan is male). Darth Malak was Human, male. Darth Sion, was Human, male. Keria was Human, female, but old (O.M.G.!!!). The guy on the Ravenger made sense to be Human, male. Darth Vader was Human, male. Darth Sidious was Human, male. I thought that this would be an ideal solution to have a fresh new start for K3.

Cool. Go for it.

_EW_

DAWUSS

I'm not sure that's why I'm trying to get some ideas. I was thinking at least, the scaring of the face when you begin turning to the dark side, yellow, black, or red eyes. I will consider the cracks near the temples. I think that will be a nice touch.

JawkJrask

I don't have a problem with the Trandoshan but how can you make one female or male. A Trandoshan is a Trandoshan, there arn't any male or female characteristics. I honestly don't have a problem as far as making a Trandoshan. I think it would be a nice touch because from both KotOR games, you don't really know that much about the Trandoshan culture nor any other alien. Their origins could be deep outside of Republic space adding a sinister shadow on the plot.

As he's the ruling True Sith, I think it would be appropriate if he was probably of the original Sith species. Fortunately, there hasn't been a great amount of consistency in published images of the original unaltered Sith; ranging from the almost-human to the lizardlike and apelike. I think with a bit of artistic license, a talented skinner could probably alter existing Nikto or Weequay skins sufficiently to pull off a "true" Sith, as long as they got the basic features down correctly and included enough of an Egyptian influence in the style of clothing. Either that, or you could just have a Nikto or Weequay Sith Lord. Anything but another Human...

As for naming ideas, how about a typical egocentric Sith one like "Darth Abadda" (derived from Abaddon (Hebrew), meaning "destruction" and coincidentally believed by many Biblical scholars to be a name associated with Satan or the Antichrist)?

HarIII, I think you could make the female by (I'm no modder so I don't know if this is possible) making it slimmer, somewhat taller, and uh, a Slave saying something and at the end to give a clue when the slave says,"This will be done, Milady..."

EDIT: Beefyh; a clue to the Gender...riiiiight? I think so.

HarIII, I think you could make the female by (I'm no modder so I don't know if this is possible) making it slimmer, somewhat taller, and uh, a Slave saying something and at the end to give a clue when the slave says,"This will be done, Milady..."

A clue to what?

Darth Oriha.................mmmmmmmmmm..............Good name

Darth Virax................mmmmmmmmm............Trandoshan............Female?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...........

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

A trandoshan can be recognized (is not easy) the females are shorter, their eyes are more little and the have a normal female body (except the feet)

I'm just throughing this out on the feild but I was trying to figure out how to create a huge conflict the inflicts the PC character very personally. I thought about making Darth Oriha a female human and True Sith Lord male or female alien. The reason for Darth Oriha being a female human was that in the original trilogy Luke found out that Vader was his farther, K1 the PC found out that he or she was truely Revan, and in K2 he or she found out that the Exile and Keira could possibly destroy the galaxy, I think. In K3 I had an idea to make Darth Oriha the PC's sister. She was abducted from the PC's family when she was only a few years old and the PC has been in search of her for his or her entire life.

In K1 there was the Leviathan, in K2 there was the Ravanger, and in K3 there will be the Acclimator. This will be where the PC will have the final battle with Oriha and during the fight, there will be a pause in the battle. You'll find out that the 2 of you are family and you'll either:

Light Side: convert her to the light and you'll find the True Sith Lord come out and take an object which you are trying to obtain from Oriha. The True Sith will escape with the object (I can't describe this object in detail for it will take too long) and you will want to take revenge against the Sith Lord for abducting your sister and hurting her. (She will definatly have scars and wounds of such from her Sith Training)

Dark Side: You'll kill Oriha thinking that she cannot be converted and unworthy of your help. Then the Sith Lord will come out and take the object talk to you for a bith (giving you information about the True Sith (this will also happen for the Light Side mode)) and the alien will escape. This will give you the driving force in killing the True Sith due to the fact that the Lord did in fact take his sister and send the Pc into a life of searching for nothing.

This can be changed if it has to be but I will have to come up with a new personal effect on the PC. And REMEMBER, I AM open to suggestions!!!!!

Do you want me to be the one who comes up for the names of people for your mod. My imagination is HUGE and at your command :lol:

Darth Viram

Darth Tayron

Darth Marra

Darth Sith'ari

Darth Naktar

Darth Veriak

Darth Pintra

Darth Qivumei

The last one is probable the best because it's the only one that you can't pronounce.

'Viram' sounds like a corruption of the accusative singular form of the word 'vir'. As such it means 'man', not lord. I thought it might be an obscure term, so searched the Perseus Project lexicon, which found no such word.

The normal latin word for 'lord' is 'dominus, -o'.

A word of advice- try to avoid Latin-root names for characters. It doesn't really work that well. If you must, try to use more obscure languages, and terms from them. The Middle East is a gold-mine of cuneiform-based languages that barely differ...from those you can pull enough vocabulary to name a thousand-and-one characters, I'm sure. :)

Archived