Home

Wearable Atris Robes

Yes, I hope this hasn't been done beforeor I'm toasted!

So what this mod'll (sounds like model XP) do is make Atis' robe avalibe to wear by the PC.

Unless I figure out (or if someone offers to make) how I'm going to make a model for Males, the it'll be restricted to Females.

How will you get it? Cheats? Quest?

The answer is it alters the quest where you fight the Handmaidens. If you win they'll give you the new clotes. you'll get White if Light Side. Black if Dark Side.

I'm going to need a woman that sounds like one of the Handmaidnes (NOT Biranna!)

-DarthRevan243

But it's Sham's mod. It's about releasing. Since he released it I have to ask HIM

Edit: Sorry, Shem (Sham lol)

You're not understanding correctly. Miles Edgeworth is explaining to you that Atris' robes are connected to her head, and the only way do get one with out the other is to separate the model.

So what he's saying is that if you wanted to do this, you would have to edit the mod made by Shem. More specifically, the model that was fixed by OldFlash.

So really, you're editing OldFlash's mod in order to release yours. This means you must ask him as well.

HTH.

_EW_

I believe Oldflash simply shrunk the head, rather than removed it.

Creating a new model would not, as far as I know, be possible.

Hmm.. I was unaware that's how he did it.

Well, then. Either way, you'll have to ask OldFlash unless you do the modelling yourself.

If you do it yourself, however, and you don't use Shem's mod as a basis, you don't actually have to ask anybody.

Except for maybe Shem if you were trying to respect the fact that your mods are similar.

_EW_

Archived