Home

June '08: It Deserved to be Alive

"I've seen love die way too many times

when it deserved to be alive." ~ Paramore

Alright guys...so I was thinking what we could possibly do for this month's topic. So I'm thinking...and I'm thinking...andI'mthinkingsomemore...and while I'm thinking, I get a little nudge from a good friend of mine - her name is Hayley Williams, the lead singer of a band called Paramore :xp: But anyway.

Now, those of you who have read my writing for a while now, have probably realized that I'm a sucker for love, and an even bigger sucker for drama. So, I finally came up with this. The idea of this topic is to tell how a relationship fell apart, and why. Whether it was friendship, master/apprentice, or love, tell how it died when it deserved to be alive.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I would love to enter in a story this month, but i'm sorta constantly caught up juggling social life with friends, school and making PC games (little ones, nothing too big). If I have some spare time, I think i'll enter one, don't count on it though... :(

Yeah, sorry about that Jae XD Me and my silly absent butt missed the finer details of the Cantina...heheh...

ANYWAY! I'm glad you guys like the idea...the only problem is that it's being posted so late in the month xDD I think I'll have the due date for this be...well, let's say a week from today. The 27th of June. That'll leave a fairly good amount of time for the voting ^.^''

Oy. Note to self. Figure out how the contest works next time XD

Archived