Home

KSE Not Working for TSL

When I use my KSE and then load a saved game from TSL my game won't load and TSL crashes.
Are you trying to run KSE while TSL is active? If so, don't (close one before opening the other). Also, are you Quicksaving? If so, don't (do a normal full save).

Are you trying to run KSE while TSL is active? If so, don't (close one before opening the other). Also, are you Quicksaving? If so, don't (do a normal full save).

To be honest TK; I've never had any problems doing this, just had to re load an edited game for the changes to take effect.

Maybe Riddick should tell us what he's trying to edit. You can mess up your game by certain things you edit which is why you use it at your own risk.

I'm trying to add items.

No TK102 I'm not running them at the same time and I'm doing a normal save.

To summarize: you're trying to add items to your TSL savegame and when you then launch TSL and load the game, it crashes.

Are these normal items or custom items? If they are custom items, are you certain you've installed the mod correctly? Some mods provide an installer created by TSLPatcher which must be used -- simply putting those files in the override could effectively cause a crash if models or textures are involved.

Edit: test

Archived