Home

[K1] Legacy of The Force

Ulmont

How are you guys going to do the Snow pic? Are you going to model that?

By enslaving you. :p Actually, like TG said, we're contacting some modelers that apparently have no work. Though once you have cleared you plate (including the current project of which there is to be no speaking) we were hoping to assimilate you to do our models. (Since your expertise = Muchos Grandes). BTW leave us some feedback. Like if we post a concept and you say "Who are you getting to do this" then we know nothing. But if you say "THIS SUCKS! NEVER, EVER, PUT THIS IN YOUR MOD," then we know something. :D And besides, all we ever do is try to take over the world with monstrous superweapons. :tank1:

With Love (unless you're a guy, and then it might be admiration),

-Canyon Workshops Modding Team

By enslaving you. :p Actually, like TG said, we're contacting some modelers that apparently have no work. Though once you have cleared you plate (including the current project of which there is to be no speaking) we were hoping to assimilate you to do our models. (Since your expertise = Muchos Grandes). BTW leave us some feedback. Like if we post a concept and you say "Who are you getting to do this" then we know nothing. But if you say "THIS SUCKS! NEVER, EVER, PUT THIS IN YOUR MOD," then we know something. :D And besides, all we ever do is try to take over the world with monstrous superweapons. :tank1:

With Love (unless you're a guy, and then it might be admiration),

-Canyon Workshops Modding Team

*whistles*

Anyways, I like to take over the world on a smaller scale. Such as a bunch of calculators and dividing by zero :)

I think by the time SS finishes all of his WIPs (the flowing cape, Sleyheron, URM...) I'll have finished my WIPs, discovered how to make saber hilts (which I hope is very soon :D) and have done some of the other mods for TSL on CWS :D

[OT] I'm on teh chat now, Ulmont [/OT]

I hope you guys aren't going to pretend that you've created those drawings...

I find the armors name...interesting...

straight out of morrowind I must say...

Also, you said this mod is going to be a sequel, why are you posting stuff about it...

kinda getting ahead of yourselves I must say...

I find the armors name...interesting...

straight out of morrowind I must say...

Actually, that Chitin Armor is from Star Wars Galaxies. So it is already part of the Star Wars universe. But yes, it is not their own original creation.

I'm curious to see how you are going to get that into the game.

-Doc

I'm curious to see how you are going to get that into the game.

-Doc

Was wondering about that aswell, anyway it seems their found some Modellers, which is a good thing :)

The more peeps, the more stuff we can devide to explore and look into, without letting SS do all the works:lol:

Was wondering about that aswell, anyway it seems their found some Modellers, which is a good thing :)

The more peeps, the more stuff we can devide to explore and look into, without letting SS do all the works:lol:

Errm... actually, we haven't gotten a response from either of the people I asked...

EDIT:

And since when is it a bad thing to let SS do all the work? :xp:

No, we don't pretend we made those, actually, I took 'em straight from the essential guide to weapons & tech. Since nobody at CWS has drawing talent. As far as we know.

-Ulmont

.........actually, I took 'em straight from the essential guide to weapons & tech...........

-Ulmont

I was looking through this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapon_stubs

and mulling over the possibility of creating variations for one or two of the weapons. Is anyone doing the one shown above the Chitin Armor (in TG's post)? If not, I could make something similar.

Edit: I guess it would help if I knew the name of the blaster.

-

Archived