Home

E3 '08=confirmations or not?

Darca Lar

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3168871

More developments perhaps?

Oh well. Oh well. They made a mistake, they should have continued the trilogy, but they decided to go MMO.

Star wars Galaxies all over again.

I guess I can replay the first two over and over and over and over and over...........................................again. Dammit.

The debut will probally be the MMO, and I will see how it turns out.

Dragon age looks interesting though...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then I'll laugh at you all for paying money to play a game just so you can protest.

I may disagree and dislike the fact that it could be an online-only game, but I would never pay money to do something such as that.

Plus, I'm not so ignorant of other people's enjoyment of a game that I would enforce my views on them because I disagree with the game they're playing.

I may disagree and dislike the fact that it could be an online-only game, but I would never pay money to do something such as that.

Plus, I'm not so ignorant of other people's enjoyment of a game that I would enforce my views on them because I disagree with the game they're playing.

It was a joke. Sarcasm, internet can be confusing sometimes.

totally, they are master storytellers in the medium of video games. They'll find a way to resolve the previous story. It will prob. either be first 20 levels as a SPRPG or episodic content moving the story forward like in LOTRO. It might even be like Guild Wars where you don't pay a fee but they rlease new expanisions more frequentley with new planets, races, items, goodness.....

Most people dont want it either... but it seems like its gonna happen. Maybe, just maybe, it isnt KOTOR 3... maybe its just based on the KOTOR universe, or maybe it has both a single player and a multiplayer component...

i love every bioware game i've ever played

i simply question the possibility of finishing the story adequately with an MMO (not possible), as well as getting rid of inherent flaws with the MMO genre itself (again, not possible).

Can we all agree we are fans of at least one of bio-wares games? They made an incredible game once (kotor) and mass effect wasn't awful, maybe they'll come through on this one.

Single player. Single mother****ing player games you listed. NOT ****ING MMO'S!

I want single player so bad, I will kill for it. Kill....for.....it.

Like murder the EA guy who announced these news. Murder...him. Take a brick and break his head with it.

At RyuuKage:

Thats what I'm saying, Bio-ware has come through on every game of their's I've played. Give them a chance even if it is an mmo. I want KOTOR 3 single player epic experience as much as you do but hey, if it's polished and playable with new and cool MMO mechanics than I'm not complaining. I guess i don't "hate" MMOs, not my faviorite genre by far, but at least it's a new, bio-ware developed, star wars game in the same setting as KOTOR.

Yeah me too. I want SP so bad that... that... that I would travel to the Unknown Regions in search of a new power to destroy the people that want to make a full blown MMO out of KOTOR!!!!!

Anyways its true, Bioware always brings us quality gaming experiences... so again I guess we'll just have to .... here it comes... "wait".

At RyuuKage:

Thats what I'm saying, Bio-ware has come through on every game of their's I've played. Give them a chance even if it is an mmo. I want KOTOR 3 single player epic experience as much as you do but hey, if it's polished and playable with new and cool MMO mechanics than I'm not complaining. I guess i don't "hate" MMOs, not my faviorite genre by far, but at least it's a new, bio-ware developed, star wars game in the same setting as KOTOR.

I guess I'm less worried about Bioware than I am EA's influence. They're little more than money-grubbers. EA's shifted from quality to quantity in recent years and it shows. Aside from major titles (like C&C or BFME), EA games are rarely given a chance to excel, and are instead put on store shelves ASAP. I would hope Bioware's reputation would warrant the time necessary to give their usual polish, but with EA, one never knows.

Yeah me too. I want SP so bad that... that... that I would travel to the Unknown Regions in search of a new power to destroy the people that want to make a full blown MMO out of KOTOR!!!!!

I agree.

And to the people who say " Oh, but this is Bioware, you gotta trust them", Bioware is great at making excellent stories, singleplayer stories. If you want to stand by your opinion then we will see who has the last laugh when they ( I hope they don't) release the MMO. Then you will see that it is crap and is nothing like the KOTOR single player experience. Grinding, quests to kill gizkas, boring, BOORING!

HOLY **** E3 LIVE WATCH NOW!!~!

anyway, lol, confirmation. KotOR MMO. They did not say KotOR III MMO, so maybe there is hope. Still, based on Lucasarts' current activities, it seems like the MMO is being done instead of an actual sequel, for reasons no one will ever know or understand...

I guess I'm less worried about Bioware than I am EA's influence. They're little more than money-grubbers. EA's shifted from quality to quantity in recent years and it shows. Aside from major titles (like C&C or BFME), EA games are rarely given a chance to excel, and are instead put on store shelves ASAP. I would hope Bioware's reputation would warrant the time necessary to give their usual polish, but with EA, one never knows.

Yeah lets hope they can get the necessary time to polish this title. No more KOTOR2's. (Broken and rushed)

disclaimer: i loved KOTOR2 and thought it totally could of surpassed KOTOR if given the chance by lucas arts.

anyway, lol, confirmation. KotOR MMO. They did not say KotOR III MMO, so maybe there is hope. Still, based on Lucasarts' current activities, it seems like the MMO is being done instead of an actual sequel, for reasons no one will ever know or understand...

Basically....

describe wat happened. I went to like every E3 webiste when I saw that post lol.

Archived