Home

My avatar is now orange

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only eat tasty souls.

Ooooh, burn.

Nope, nothing wrong with it at all! :)

And i'll have you know, my soul is chicken flavour.

And I saw that edit ;)

I'm not questioning anything.... I have some very secret chat logs between Niner and Inyri that are pretty conclusive :D

_EW_

Ooooh, burn.

And I saw that edit ;)

I'm not questioning anything.... I have some very secret chat logs between Niner and Inyri that are pretty conclusive :D

_EW_

I saw you (or was it Inyri) had posted, so the original post looked out of place.

Hence the edit. :p

And i'm sure nothing more on the chatlogs needs to be said. :p

when I muster the strength, I'll make her bra and pants white. I don't know why I didn't just do that to begin with...

by the way Inyri, have you considered doing any Source modding? You seem like a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to that sort of thing, and considering how popular Source is I'm surprised you haven't switched yet.

when I muster the strength, I'll make her bra and pants white. I don't know why I didn't just do that to begin with...

by the way Inyri, have you considered doing any Source modding? You seem like a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to that sort of thing, and considering how popular Source is I'm surprised you haven't switched yet.

I'll call it Counterstrike (for what should be obvious reasons).

I did a little bit of Counterstrike modding..... but I find it less fun than KotOR modding. You can do so much more in an RPG than you can do in a FPS.

_EW_

I'd be almost willing to give cash to someone who could tell me the origins of this avatar, really. I'm dying to know where it came from, I didn't get it from its source, I snagged it when Purple Squid of THIS FORUM posted it in response to some smarmy comment I made.

That was way back before Ave or Jmac or any of the others were in RD, and things were quiet and only moderately outrageous.

DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL GUILT ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU M-

It's from an old Gameboy Color game called Shantae. You were a belly dancer. That was the game.

see i'm not totally an *******

Archived