Home

How do you kill Boba Fett?

Darth_Yuthura

Check this out: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/914574/31124

[quote name=Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: FAQ/Walkthrough by DMasters

]Note that you can't actually kill Boba Fett during you run through the city, even

though SENSE will show his health at 0 if you hit him enough.

Once all the caches are destroyed, you get to take on Boba Fett - and he actually isn't

that hard. The only place where you can actually kill him (well, defeat) is the area where your

ship is... so you need to get back there.

I hope this helps, it's been a while since i played JK: JA but i remember this being a weird level

He can't die?! What the ****?!

If I can take out the *******, then I deserve to kill him! Why does he get to be immortal?!

Stupid game programers!

He's only immortal until you destroy the weapons caches - then you can kill him. It'd be a pretty boring level if you could kill him straight off the bat.

Boba Fett can die in a sense. You could do NPC kill all and he will instantly die. However once you do this the level becomes unplayable as after you do the weapons cache's that objective to defeat Boba Fett comes up. How can you kill something that is already dead?

He's only immortal until you destroy the weapons caches - then you can kill him. It'd be a pretty boring level if you could kill him straight off the bat.

Instead, the level is impossible to get through the first time... because the first thing to do is eliminate the threat before you can go on to your other objectives. I don't know how many times I played that level. He simply wouldn't... die.

PS Luke and Kyle are conical, yet they can die.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, but the game ends immediately if they do.

The level's very possible to get through, I did it just fine first time around. I simply kept my head down, avoided getting shot and fulfilled my objective. Easy peasy. :o

The trick is to not consider eliminating enemies as a priority, because really, eliminating them serves no purpose unless they're directly preventing objective completion. Remember, you'll have more enemies paying attention to you, if you draw their attention in the first place.

I tend to use typically more... "subtle" methods in most games, and tend to have greater success than those who shoot first, ask questions later.

Although that does wind my team members up in FPS games when I don't just target the nearest enemy. The complain that my kill count isn't high enough, but if I weren't going for tactical strikes, their death counts would likely be a lot higher. Heh. "Use a sniper to catch a sniper!", to alliterate the old proverb....

In the immortal words of Sun Tzu:

"To gain a hundred victories in a hundred battles, is not the highest of excellence. To subvert the enemy without doing battle, is the highest of excellence."

• 4 months later...
How do you kill fett? No matter how much I throw at him, he refuses to die. I want to get my mission done, but I have to kill him first. How does one go about it? Thank.

LOL I had the same problem. You have to destroy the weapon caches and run from Boba Fett. Then when you destroy all of them you fight Boba Fett until you kill him. Took me a while to figure out also LOL.

Archived