Home

AS / A-levels?

Salzella

....17th year of high school? Wow, fail much? :D

I mean he would have been sixteen or seventeen when he took these :xp:

Edit: Congratulations once again to all the A-Level students out there, Lord knows you worked hard for it! (The A-Levels are not getting easier, by the way; anyone with views to the contrary gets a curtain rail shoved down their throat >_>).

Most universities do. Even Christ Church, Cambridge with its EEE unconditional offers. :xp:

I thought AS-Levels and A-Levels were a walk myself, but then I did get either reduced offers, or unconditional ones from the universities I applied for - which in the end wasn't good for me, as I put no effort in, and didn't get anywhere near the grades I should have got - c'est la vie.

The A-Levels are not getting easier, by the way; anyone with views to the contrary gets a curtain rail shoved down their throat.

:lol::bow:

Quite right! Some of those people ought to try sitting an examination on Chaucer, or Cicero as a Roman governor - then we'll see how easy they are!!

I often think that those people are the ones who ****ed up their own exams, so try to make themselves feel better by berating others...

Most universities do. Even Christ Church, Cambridge with its EEE unconditional offers. :xp:

Which course was that for? When I applied, it was 3 A grades minimum for all courses. Also, I was under the impression that Cambridge only gave conditional offers (conditional upon meeting the 3 A grades, that is.)

Which course was that for? When I applied, it was 3 A grades minimum for all courses. Also, I was under the impression that Cambridge only gave conditional offers (conditional upon meeting the 3 A grades, that is.)

Made a mistake, that college doesn't even exist XD. I think it's Christ's that will often offfer unconditionals to their applicants.

Archived