Home

Dark Forces 2 Mod Discussion

Agent_Katarn00

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually that won't be neccesary,the torso textures wouldn't work with the model,and I just like the whole skin itself.

No offense Phae :(

But i found the links to the last df2mod's texture page :D

Since idon't know how to get the raw textures from jedi knight i found their texture page with MOST of the df2 textures.

http://shamusworld.gotdns.org/cgi-bin/textures.cgi

Are you guys gonna put the DF2 cutscenes in the mod? Is it even possible?

It is possible to use the cut-scenes.The SMACK files will have to be coverted to roq files.:words:

That's actually one of my biggest concerns,I don't know how to make ROQs:drop2:

If anybody could tell me anything about converting:confused:

I'm really dedicated to this mod and don't wanna give up:urpdude:

i think you should get in contact with darkstarmojo about this,he spoke about this in a thread but this was time ago.and while he had the files for the cutscenes already to go ,if i remember correctly ,the player would have a large download to do just for the cutscenes alone.and he spoke about doing the cutscenes using the game engine,the way they were done in both outcast and jka.

i would like to see the original fmv scenes but as dsm said its almost too much to download.see how he extracted them,maybe he could shed some light on this.

No thats part of his belt. If you look Jason Court (the actor who plays Kyle) with the belt on you'll clearly see that part of the belt.

I'm too lazy to get a reference pic at the moment.

But Katarn00 if you need any pics for reference let me know I've got tons of JK, JO and JA pics. Oh and I'm pretty good at editing music aswell. If any of those skills will hep ya let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an announcement to make,as a gift for those who are waiting for things out of the mod i will be releasing a skin pack for the mod.I will be making a new kyle (again:( )

because of the model permission thing going on.Hope you forgive me because of that.Since my computer is having some trouble and needs new virus software it will take not long but longer than normal.Hope you guys are proud of the announcement.

(The first release of the skinpack will be a BETA version so i can have a second opinion on everthing;) )

Archived