Home

I used that NPC head for one of my Echani PCs, and the problem I had, was that there isn't any mask or goggle hooks (so she can't wear masks). I still haven't been able to fix that. Have you? If you have, I'd sure like to know how. If not, are you ok with her not being able to wear goggles? Otherwise, it is a nice model to use (especially the earings).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used that NPC head for one of my Echani PCs, and the problem I had, was that there isn't any mask or goggle hooks (so she can't wear masks). I still haven't been able to fix that. Have you? If you have, I'd sure like to know how. If not, are you ok with her not being able to wear goggles? Otherwise, it is a nice model to use (especially the earings).

As I've played through for testing, I've found that she can equip masks. I dunno why it wouldn't work for you, though. I was drawn to that head after my last play-through of KotOR. (I liked the earings too.)

I'm going to do an option for those who want the zombie look and those who just want the Sith Eyes. I'll try to get pics of them up as soon as I'm done with each transition.

• 2 weeks later...

@Above post: I'll consider it. Right now, I can only do minimal modding while my main comp is being fixed. (I did backup all my stuff on to CDs / DVDs; So, progress on my mods isn't entirely hindered.)

I have no updates yet, but I have screenshots, that I haven't posted here before, from WIP's I'm doing. For the second mod mentioned below, I tried to make the transitions as subtle as possible to ensure that it would be realistic.

Expanded Jedi Council 2.0

Pic 1*

Pic 2

Playable Yuthura Ban

Default Head

D1 head

D2 head

D3 head

Fully darkside head

* (I verified he & the other two Masters from K1 that I've added were among those at the Conclave on Katarr. The other two were present regardless, but Vandar's death depended on the K1 PC's alignment. LS = his death on Katarr with the other Jedi; DS = well, i'm not gonna leak spoilers for those who haven't played the DS ending of K1, nor for those who haven't played K1 at all.)

Umm; I had to make him sit in front of the chair. But, due to the varying camera angles, Vandar really isn't seen that much during the trial until it shows the list of Jedi.

Anyways, I have now rendered the new council members in their custom robe. (I'm going to keep the existing members in their current robes, for compatibility with other mods. And, I'm going to make a non-collar fix version of the robe too, for those without the collar fix mod. And, you'll be able to find the robe in-game in a module that you'll least expect.)

Council Render 1

Council Render 2

All that remains is to fix 5 camera angles for it, and then it should be ready for release.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Yuthura is released, I have a new head I'm working with. It will be featured in 2 mods. One will be my Expanded Jedi Council 2.0 mod, the other...well, I'm not going to publicly announce (again) until it takes on a shape.

Pay no heed to the scout clothing; That was just a temporary placeholder for while I was working on the head.

Shouldn't Vandar's robes look like the others?

I might do that, but I'm undecided.

• 2 months later...

*cough*Gee, this is soo dusty...*cough*

Well, I thought a separate post from my last one was a good idea due to this post's length; Anyways, I've gotten Master Atar (the Council Member I mentioned in my last post) completely textured. :) BTW, you're not going crazy; He does have 2 eye colors, thanks to the miracle of Taina's replacer.

Master Atar (I replaced the vanilla head to see his head faster)

For his appearance in my other mod that I mentioned, I have a hilt done for him. (Props to DarthParametric for making the model, Marius Fett for answer to my UV-map question and me for the UV-Map and its' texture.)

Arcadia

Did I mention that I had another mod idea using the unused modell and texl columns of male PCs in TSL? :) I made four textures, and the original two (now with gloves) Bandon and Sith Master robes. One of them is Master Atar's robe for his appearance in my 2 mods. I'm still working on fixing the boots of all of them.

Atar's Robe icon

Atar's Robe skin

Icons

And, in line with TriggerGod's enhancement of my original Mission Vao PC mod for TSL, I decided to do a version for K1. (It's meant to be used only in the first game since I used the original eyes and lips of Mission.) I still have to fix the eyebrow. It's the official first head that I'm including with my restarted Project: APoC mod. (Yes, I've officially restarted that WIP finally. :xp:)

With Tattoos (The exact tattoos I used with the TSL version.)

With only Sith Eyes

*takes a deep breath* Well, that's all I have to show off and tell about at this time. As always, feedback is appreciated. :)

• 2 years later...

*cough* Holy cow; There's a bit of dust here...

Well, a lot has happened since my last post in this thread. I am back to the modding scene, with both KotOR I & II running on my new laptop. I lost some of the work previously mentioned in this thread; But, I still have some of them & plan on finishing them. Today, I'm only showing off 2 screenshots for a mod I'm working on.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
jjsBEO.png

Show spoiler
ijoGJg.png

Anyway, I should be updating this thread more frequently now that I am able to fully mod again. :D

Modding Update: I found that I still have the textures from my K1 Mission PC (shown a few posts above) that I never released. And, it is nearly ready for a release. All I need to do is make the portraits & fix her eyebrows. :) I also found some other work that I may get around to finishing at one point. Until my next update, here is a screenshot of the K1 Mission PC in-game on the Endar Spire.

Show spoiler
jcUnbjXmx.png

First difference I saw in the first pic is that the PC has TSL hair it seems and everything seems more crispy(i.e. high-res textures) than in the normal KOTOR.

Well, it is a screen from TSL; Secondly, my graphics card is able to handle the default hi-res textures. The only difference is the head & clothes.

Yeah, the textures look very nice. Recruitment mod, maybe?

It's part of a mod bigger than a recruitment mod. (I do hope to announce that mod sometime soon once more progress has been made on it.) But, yes, she will be a party member in said mod. :)

Archived