Home

Universal Healthcare?

jonathan7

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leaders are not held back by walls. I thought he was a leader. People must be wrong.

Yar, I am thoroughly confused. You say that he should not be held back by walls, and yet, what about the law? It prevents him from taking any Presidential actions until he is inaugurated.

Why are you jumping on every sentence to attack him? Are you attempting to convince us that Obama is failing? Trust me, many of us have our opinions on Obama already, and attempting to throw useless insults at him doesn't do anyone here justice.

Yar, I am thoroughly confused. You say that he should not be held back by walls, and yet, what about the law? It prevents him from taking any Presidential actions until he is inaugurated.

Why are you jumping on every sentence to attack him? Are you attempting to convince us that Obama is failing? Trust me, many of us have our opinions on Obama already, and attempting to throw useless insults at him doesn't do anyone here justice.

Leaders can create change before they are in power. You don't need to be president to make such changes. Its an excuse.

Leaders can create change before they are in power. You don't need to be president to make such changes. Its an excuse.

We are referring to actually creating a Universal Healthcare System, are we not? Continuing with that, it is impossible for Obama to sign into existence such a System, as he is not yet President! The current Senate does not have the power to push it through themselves if Bush vetoes (the) bill, and, therefore, only once Obama has been inaugurated can the change be enacted.

Yar, I'll have to agree with the HiveMind in that you're being a bit premature here. Just wait until he's in office. You'll have plenty of ammunition to spew forth with ruthless abandon then; trust me. ;)

Archived